No announcement yet.

Ruins Of Pantheon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think, this game needs fast transfer and much capazity (much MB). On my PC it runs therefore a little buggy, I can't catch some items, have to click many times the same spot. Suddenly, the screen changed and I had no chance to go back.
    The mousepointer changes, if there is an interesting region, that helps.
    After that, I tried to restart and got the green square. A little later, I tried again and it runs.
    So I think, you have to wait, still it loaded up and be patient in each screen, it will run a little better.

Comment

I'm out

After it loaded the game played perfectly. My cpu overheated and shut down my pc during the final cutscene LOL.

Was a good game, completed with no help. Will have to shut off comp and let it cool down for a while, if anyone needs hints I'll be back later.
      sigpic

Loki, God of destruction

Comment

I am pretty much stuck. I have:

Any hints please?

Edit:
        found
        and now stuck again

Edit 2
        Progress

Edit 3:
        Stuck again. I have a puzzle to solve and I can't find a clue how to solve it. I've searched and searched but nothing
        Last edited by Elni; 06-27-2008, 23:26:22.
        sigpic
        The cute chicken of LooneyBin
        With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
        Kids
        Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
        Daughter: Emo234
        Proud member of GFARDTO
        Carrot Explosion Expert
        I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

Elni, which puzzle are you stucking with?

the one in the wooden shanty, behind the huge stone covered the underground cave,

the one in the room on the left to the lava
          人我之际要看得平,不平则歧;
          功名之际要看得淡,淡则不求;
          生死之际要看得破,破则不惧;
          人能不歧、不求、不惧,则无妄而非,乐境而生机盎然。

Comment

It doesn't load for me..
            http://dinqi.miniville.fr/tra for traffic
            http://dinqi.miniville.fr/env for enviroment
            http://dinqi.miniville.fr/ind for industry
            http://dinqi.miniville.fr/ for population
            http://dinqi.miniville.fr/sec for security
            http://dinqi.miniville.fr/com for commerces

Comment

Finally out with some hints from Nord. Great game! I had all inventory spots filled.
              sigpic

Comment

Great game!! I loved it!
                Online family
                Brothers : Party 4 ever and Yorick
                Sister : Mcakkay
                Sister-in-law : Nefertiti
                Nieces & Nephews : Suzy, Virgo, Zillah and Themolestarted

Member of GFARDTO

The leopard of Looney Bin

I'm back!!!! Yaay!!! I missed you all!!!!

Comment

I love these games Thanks!

Comment

I'm completely stuck...I have

I have both sides of the machine down in the tunnel lit up, but can't open the doors...can't seem to figure out what pattern to use with the levers on the walls...

any help???

nvm...I'm out...saved the planet from the big red whatever it was...kitty is safe and alive...
                    Last edited by mouthybrat; 07-04-2008, 04:41:20.
                    I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

Im stuck i have:

Also what does the mural look like? is it a guy with a sword in some place?

Also putting the candle already lit on the smoke in one of the rooms is useless. sure it explodes but you can still do it. nothing important happens.

Edit: Found Pipe!

Edit2: oops! that plant is really another key. sorry.

Edit3: oh that pipe is the 1st OO piece.

Edit4: i found a crowbar yay! it was hard to find it.

Edit5: i got a... carnelian? what the heck is that? a ball in another language?

Edit6: lever is on left side of machine thing from lava. used it but nothing happens.

Edit7: did more stuff. how do you get that nail out of the gears?
                      Last edited by New1000; 07-05-2008, 16:27:24.
                      Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                      sigpic
                      Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

You will find the code to the answer to the levers on

the tombstone-looking rock with the two "holes" on it.

Comment

I can't find
                          !

Comment

Long time player first time poster, anyone else feel really bad for the poor kitty.

Comment

i nevr imagined the cat would play a large role... awww...
                              "to purr or not to purr... that is the question..."

Comment

Stuck on the puzzle .. have 8 items. Went back hunting for designs with no luck. Looking in wrong places? Maybe time to look for hints from my friends.
                                First 10 items now .. some used, some not .. tried puzzle one more time and a lightbulb went on over my head. Spooky! And what does she want? I did visit the cat who just meowed at me. So he/she isn't helping at this point. Need a fish? catnip? a bribe of some kind? .. have a couple of other things to back track to to check out before I see him/her again.
                                13 items. 5 free to use. I keep going back and getting red fireball - must be the right time to do that and having something really nifty happen.
                                Rats! Got caught up in General Hospital - now have to dress to go out and eat. *sigh* Hope I made good notes! Will try to fiish up later tonight.
                                Well - after 5 hours, I'm back .. and the save did work!

Need to check email and do a couple of things. If I've not dozed off - I'll work on finding something new. have 14 items. 6 of which I still have that I can use.
                                Now I have 3 things I can still use .. still need pipe piece. probably right in front of me. It wasn't but now have that. Need two things at least that I don't have.

Found all - used all .. saved the kitty! Now I can go to bed *yawn*
                                Last edited by NannaJoy; 09-13-2008, 06:26:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X