5 Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first light:

going crazy. have tried so many ways to combine the numbers. my japanese ist not good enough to understand the whole hint. only know that the sign on top means "line".

second light:

the lines you can draw by going from the left to the right without liftig the pencel belong together. for example: japanese draw a box with 3 lines: the "top-line" and the "right-line" together in one, than the left and then the "bottom-line".

Comment

1 and 3

can anyone tell me how to do number on? and i cant seem to figure out how to do number 3. im goin crazy!!

Comment

[spoiler]text[spoiler/]

Comment

stuck on 1

i got number 3. please any help on number 1 would be nice.

Comment

figured out that the second kanji means "step". but what to do with the hint line/step for light one?

Comment

help

i have 2 through 6 and need just number one. any help on how to do it and i will be a very happy person.

Comment

LEFTY help others with 2-6 and you will get help for #1

Comment

p.s are there 7 lines that make up the 8 puzzle? so however many lines you see (ex. 2) then it would be 7-2 correct?

Comment

help

redwing, i have no idea what you are talking about. on the 8 puzzle, there are 5 circles with lines in them correct. ok take those lines OUT of the number 8 and it will give you another number. for example, if the circle has the lines that look like an E, (2 down the left side and all 3 middle) then all you need is the two down the right side to make an eight. which would be the number 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Kat
                      I forgot to add that you would remove the x to make that spoiler
                      [spoiler]text[/spoilerx]yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyohahhaa

Comment

Hice la mitad

Yo he resuelto el 3?, 4? y 5?. Aqui les dejo unas pistas.
                        3? - Quitad a la figura del n?mero 8 las lineas que hay arriba, y la soluci?n es el n?mero que forman las que quedan.
                        4? - Hay que poner el n?mero que tiene la bola de ese color en el billar.
                        5? - hay que usar un tel?fono m?vil y poner el n?mero de la tecla en la que esta la letra correspondiente( ej: la u=8).
                        Espero que os haya ayudado.
                        Necesito ayuda con los restantes. ?Alguien los ha resuelto?
                        El 6? parece f?cil, pero no acabo de conseguirlo, ?Cu?s es el orden de las letras: G-K-S-Y-L, o G-Y-K-L-S?

Comment

help

any help on number one. i will help you on number 2 through 6 (if i can understand the language you are speaking) if you just help me with number one.

Comment

I still can't get number 2, I've tried everything.

Comment

Hice la mitad

Yo he resuelto el 3?, 4? y 5?. Aqui les dejo unas pistas.
                              3? - Quitad a la figura del n?mero 8 las lineas que hay arriba, y la soluci?n es el n?mero que forman las que quedan.
                              4? - Hay que poner el n?mero que tiene la bola de ese color en el billar.
                              5? - hay que usar un tel?fono m?vil y poner el n?mero de la tecla en la que esta la letra correspondiente( ej: la u=8).
                              Espero que os haya ayudado.
                              Necesito ayuda con los restantes. ?Alguien los ha resuelto?
                              El 6? parece f?cil, pero no acabo de conseguirlo, ?Cu?s es el orden de las letras: primero la fila superior y luego la inferior, o se intercalan las filas?

Comment

Lamp #1

I got # 1 by chance...
                                I can tell you what the fractions were and what the answer was but I have been unable to figure it out even with the answer. Maybe it is so obvious that I am missing it.

From left to right the 1st row was 3/2(S), 3/2(S), 6/1(L), 6/1(L), 1/2(S)
                                From left to right the 2nd row was 4/2(L), 4/2(L), 4/2(M), 4/2(M), 4/2(L)

I am not sure if it matters or not but I marked the fractions S, M, or L for small, medium, or large text size. The 1/2 and both of the 3/2 were offset to the left in regards to the bottom row, both the 6/1 were offset to the right in regards to the bottom row.
                                I got the answer 77881 by chance and it worked.

I hope that makes sense to everyone. Maybe with the answer someone will make sense of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X