X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Snizzbut!

For level 10
    And you're not stupid for needing help.

And YAY!! If you don't clear your cookies, it saves your progress!

Comment

I'm so stuck on level 11 and i know its gonna end up being pretty easy...can anyone give me any tips please?

nevermind....the power of posting

Comment

lvl 4 - no bonus pts for speed .. well, I did - says I only took 2:02 .. Guess cause I went back to menu? Don't tell my employer as I'm charging by the hour *grin*
        lvl 5 .. hmm.. tried for awhile. Time to move on and maybe come back later.
        Last edited by NannaJoy; 01-21-2009, 21:06:59.

Comment

level 12 has a bug ur going to have to move the water and air thing at the top to the right a bit make sure the water is facing to the right and ull beat it

Comment

K feeling dumb lvl14 can't figure out how to move the in place ball dropper b4 current hits it and it destroys target!!!!!!!!! Help

Comment

Don't feel too dumb...I'm stuck there, too!

Haven't tried it yet, Earlyman...but I see Jack posted a clue for level 14 here:
              http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...9&postcount=55

Hope it helps.

Comment

Do you have to use ALL items in the inventory ?

And all the electrical conduit ?

I'm guessing "yes", 'cause I tried a shortcut using only a few items, and not all the conduit, and it didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by donaud View Post
                  Do you have to use ALL items in the inventory ?

And all the electrical conduit ?

I'm guessing "yes", 'cause I tried a shortcut using only a few items, and not all the conduit, and it didn't work.
                  I think so - I have tried shortcuts as well and cant get them to work.

Still trying with level 14 - have almost got there but cant get the last fan in place!

In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Comment

I am (embarrassingly) stuck on level FIVE !!

Comment

I am (embarrassingly) stuck on level FIVE !!
                      Yeah - that one took a bit of thinking about.

Have to go - good luck with the rest and any hints for level 14 would be greatly appreciated!!!
                      Last edited by mrsepeel; 01-22-2009, 17:26:46. Reason: adding spoiler

In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Comment

I see i'm not the only one stuck on 14

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Thanks Mr ! Just realize the light would only shine AFTER the power is cut ! Didn't see THAT item coming.

EDIT: On 13 now (making sure I read all item descriptions VERY carefully!)

14 is insanely brutal.
                          Last edited by donaud; 01-22-2009, 19:50:57.

Comment

Thanks Mr ! Just realize the light would only shine AFTER the power is cut ! Didn't see THAT item coming.

EDIT: On 13 now (making sure I read all item descriptions VERY carefully!)

14 is insanely brutal.
                            I've almost got it but cant quite get the last bit right!

- Albert Camus

Comment

JUST got it !

EDIT: Don't have the right mirrors for my idea on 15. Wahhhhh!!
                              Last edited by donaud; 01-22-2009, 20:42:38.

Comment

FINALLY got 14!!!

- Albert Camus

Comment

Working...
                                X