Wizard's Notebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizard's Notebook

A word based puzzle game which uses visual riddles, combined with the platform game genre.
    Solve the visual puzzles by typing in words and watch as they transform into what the word describes. For example, the word "water" will act as if it were water. Use this technique to reach the star of each level and save the princess!

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Interesting game design. Slows my PC down a lot, though.

Comment

a real new idea, this game!
      But now I am stuck with level called: "The best-laid plans of mice and stick-men!"

Warning!!!
      It damaged my mouse-function!!!
      Last edited by bip; 09-09-2009, 23:26:24.

Comment

Ummm, what do you mean by damaging your mouse function?

Comment

The cursor don't stand still, and it is hard, to click here the submit replay button.
          (Du kannst ja deutsch und ich kann es auf Englisch nicht erklنren: der Cursor flackert wie ein schneller Blinker und und wenn ich ein Wort anziele, springt er eine Zeile rauf oder runter oder nach rechts oder links, also kaum zu steuern; den Scrollbalken bedient er gar nicht).

In Nordinhoforum nobody told such a problem; my mouse is bluetooth, perhaps this is a reason?

Comment

Ah, I see. Happens to me sometimes, too, with certain games. I don't think it's due to your mouse, I guess. Maybe nobody mentioned it because everyone has already experienced it with certain games
            No worries, when you finish the game and close the game window, everything is going back to normal

Comment

Ah. Thank you and I hope so. It's really hard to work with such disorientated mouse.

Comment

I know
                I'm sure it will go back to normal after you close the game window.

Comment

Yes, you are right. I stopped the game where I was still stuck and now the mouse works normal.

Comment

Same mouse probs with me... but scolded the mouse and everything is back to normal ( unplug plugged in again).... But this does not help me with shine some light level.... grrr

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

I don't get the sun level either... what to do with that flower?
                      Edit: nvm. Timing is important.

Awww, finished. This game is great, I wouldn't mind more levels.
                      Last edited by Fern; 09-10-2009, 09:32:23.
                      sigpic

Comment

Whoever has problems with flower or sun must have solved my level, where I am still stuck:
                        It's named "The best - laid plans of mice and stick-men". There are some plattforms and cats and perhaps mouses, a switch, steps a the star above a solid board, the man is under it.
                        Please help!

Comment

bip

What's the favourite food of mice?

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Yes, it was!! Thank you!

Edit: Out now! Don't like the balloon level, but all the others were fine!
                            Needed more than 4000 seconds...
                            Last edited by bip; 09-10-2009, 13:00:13.

Comment

done in 734 seconds

interesting idea for a game, would be nice to see an extended version with a few more levels - was just starting to enjoy myself and get into the right mindset!
                              knowlege = power
                              power = energy
                              energy = mass
                              mass=matter
                              A library is just a well organised black hole that has learned to read.

Comment

Working...
                              X