Christmas Word Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack View Post
    I think working together is the only way to beat this one.
    I STRONGLY agree

I will PM anybody else that wants to share answers too.
    Same here!

Comment

We have made a lot of progress so far. If anybody else wants to join in the group effort I have a list of every answer we have at this point. There are still 15 more answers we need though. If you want a copy of the list just PM me.

Comment

Well maybe since I just now joined this site as a member after playing on here for a long time, it's not letting me pm you, so could you maybe pm me the list? thanks

Comment

to GamersHood Forums Rockerchick
          Now that you have made 1 post and activated your full membership, you should be able to use the private message system.
          Sorry for the inconvenience, this restriction is in place to prevent spammers from sending unwanted messages right after registration

Comment

Originally posted by Rockerchick15 View Post
            Well maybe since I just now joined this site as a member after playing on here for a long time, it's not letting me pm you, so could you maybe pm me the list? thanks
            Sorry, I was offline. I just PMed it to you.

Comment

Part of what makes it harder is that a lot of the toys that you try to enter are there, just on a totally different screen than where you'd think they should be, because they start with a particular letter.

If this game had came out a month ago, I think my Christmas list would have been a whole lot longer.

Comment

I am at 13 now after the PM's.

Comment

Just so I'm up to date we have:

• "board games", "somethin n somethin", "old classic toys", and "toys that begin with s" finished.
                  • Two missing to the in "action figures"
                  • Three missing in "animal toys" (with one spilling over to "stuffed toys" and one spilling over into "toddler toys")
                  • Six missing in "toddler toys" (counting the one already mentioned)
                  • One missing in the center

Is that correct, or does anybody have more or less than that?

Comment

11 left.
                    Last edited by RBS; 12-24-2009, 02:57:32. Reason: miscounted also

Comment

Oops,I have 11 missing. I counted the one between toddler toys and animal toys twice.

Comment

• Three missing in "animal toys" (with one spilling over to "stuffed toys" and one spilling over into "toddler toys")
                        You already have the ones that are spilling over to other categories right?

Edit: Well it's too late here to start a new game. Gonna join you all seriously tomorrow. Night everyone!
                        Last edited by Adventure; 12-24-2009, 03:19:12.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Good night. I'll PM you what we have so far.

Comment

Please pm me with actual progress... I'm very much stuck!

Comment

Originally posted by meduse View Post
                              Please pm me with actual progress... I'm very much stuck!
                              PM sent

Comment

Thanks Jack!

Comment

Working...
                                X