Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

PuzzleNauts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PuzzleNauts

Puzzle adventure game with nonlinear gameplay. Big map with 49 levels and great number of riddles are waiting for you!

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

If anybody solves F-7 could you please give me a hint. It doesn't look possible to me.

Comment

stuck on g-4 (the second time) Am supposed to go to the right, tried for a couple of hours now and still have no clue... pls help

@ jack: if u still need help for f-7 mail me, will send you a screenshot ;D

Comment

nobutada, i'll try to explain, but my english is not very good...

...and now i'm stuck, at b-2 (second time there), standing outside the walls. at some points, i'm able to walk through the hedges (if that's what they are?) , but can't get back at the playground. anybody has the same problem? it's a feature or a bug? thx

Comment

anyone playing this game?

I'm stuck at C1,
          please help

Comment

Stuck at F2. Help?

nvm - worked it out

Need help with G3 - got through

Now stuck at same place as spinach
            Last edited by CornishMaid; 05-24-2010, 15:02:29.

Comment

it's a bug I guess spinach and cornishmad
              how did you pass C1

Comment

Originally posted by niluferler View Post
                it's a bug I guess spinach and cornishmad
                how did you pass C1
                Sorry niluferler I can't remember, just went back to game to jog my memory but each time I click load game it just takes me right back to the start again so no view of C1 on map - durr, sorry

Comment

i don't get how to get past this room...g5...it has the four block, 4 line, and 5 line....idk how to get the five line one out of the way...anyone know how?

Originally posted by bear14
                  i don't get how to get past this room...g5...it has the four block, 4 line, and 5 line....idk how to get the five line one out of the way...anyone know how?
                  i figured it out

how do i get past room c2?

in c1, i'm confused as how to get the powerup

room e1? how do i get the top left block?
                  Last edited by OneBun; 06-07-2010, 01:21:26. Reason: I have asked you several times to use the edit button in your posts. Double posting/bumping is not allowed in these forums.

Comment

Could someone please tell me how to solve g5? I am stuck here for three days now and I don't get it... How do I get the 5-line out of the way?

Thank you!

Comment

Hi,

Could someone please tell me how to solve F7, i'm trying to solve it now for a few hours but can't find it.

Thanks a lot !!

Comment

Hi!

I try help.
                        So, there is 2 1line, and 2 2line.
                        first, u push az 1st 2line 1x right, then the 2nd 1line 1x right. I think u an push the 2nd 2lone next to the wall. Then push the 1st 1line next to the 2nd 1line. So u can push the 1st 2line som times left and up, the the 1st 1line and the 2nd 1line.
                        Hope it helps, can't remember well. I am in g5 now.

Comment

Hi all!

I need help!
                          I am in C-4, 89%, 15 power. I have to get the last power. But! I can push to the hole only ONE block. It is inpossible, to get the last power. Any idea?

Comment

It is a great game. I finally finished, gave 100 points - gold medal. Only 7 people have points and only 5 people have 100 points.
                            YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have been stuck in G4 trying to get to G5 for a week now, either theres a Portal to transport oneself there otherwise its virtually impossible to enter from G4 which is shown to be only way to enter? Please somebody a hint or clue would be greatly appreciated> Thanx Shelby#8
                              Last edited by Shelby#8; 07-28-2014, 04:02:12. Reason: was unclear and had extra letters after each word

Comment

Working...
                              X