Puzzle Room Escape 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle Room Escape 19

Fantastic Puzzles are set with pure logic in the puzzle room. Solve the number puzzles to escape from the puzzle room. Good luck!

Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Did the puzzle with 4, got stuck on the 5 and don't want try the 3rd if it is 6.

Comment

Well, it took me awhile, but I got all 3!

If anyone needs help with the

Hopefully that'll get you started.

For some extra help, what I did was take a snapshot of the screen and pasted it into Paint. I filled in the spots with the numbers already there with pink paint. Then I deduced what numbers couldn't go into the most spots. To do this I filled in the spots in the same row, column and stream that a particular number occupied with red paint. If I found that one number could only go in a certain row or column, then I copy and pasted that number into that spot and put red in same row, column and stream that it now occupies.

Maybe this pic will help explain better....

Comment

Quite easy, if you like these kind of puzzles http://www.strimko.com/all.htm

Comment

So, all I have to do is like them, and they become easy ??!

1 and 2 were a snap... didn't even attempt the 3rd.

Is it even possible to start the 6x6 without taking (at best) a 50-50 guess ?

Comment

Well of course! but it wouldn't be 50/50 guess because you have 6 choices it require from just to think
            Last edited by Archdemon; 01-10-2011, 01:13:19.

Comment

Not an accurate statement Arch.

At the start, there is one string in which a "3" can go into one of only 2 places, hence my 50/50 comment.

Really just curious if there is a logical 1st move that I missed, or if you have to apply trial-and-error (?)

Comment

No "trial and error" needed, deductive reasoning-method of elimination

Comment

Working...
                X