No announcement yet.

Pixel Shuffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help with Zattikka... i'm stuck!!

Comment

I need help with the eye of horus and the calender...can anyone help me???? If you can give me a snapshot of how they're supposed to look that would be great! i need these last two to finish the whole game! Thanks!

can you please post a snapshot of you calender? I can't figure it out at all.
      Last edited by OneBun; 05-20-2010, 01:51:20. Reason: merged posts. Please use the edit button, & not double post.

Comment

Originally posted by juliadill View Post
        I need help with Zattikka... i'm stuck!!
        Originally posted by annie4uandme View Post
        I need help with the eye of horus and the calender...can anyone help me???? If you can give me a snapshot of how they're supposed to look that would be great! i need these last two to finish the whole game! Thanks!

can you please post a snapshot of you calender? I can't figure it out at all.
        Here are pics of all three. If they don't work try swapping pieces that are identical. I know that is a problem with the Zattikka, and I'm pretty sure it was a problem on the calendar one too.

Comment

Solved them all except Zattakka, that was way annoying and you can barely see the difference between the colors, even if you do distinguish them how the hell are you supposed to know which color goes where?
          The Calculator

Comment

can sumone post pictures of the stop sign, the canadian flag, and the gem??? please these r the only 1s left 4 me thnx

Comment

Originally posted by hahakoolkat View Post
              can sumone post pictures of the stop sign, the canadian flag, and the gem??? please these r the only 1s left 4 me thnx
              I will try to remember to post them on Tuesday. I have them on a computer I don't have access to at the moment.

Edit: Bad news, my saved data is gone. Sorry

Comment

Working...
              X