Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entanglement

(puzzle)

Create the longest line possible. The more segments your line has, the higher the score you can achieve.
    Use the arrow keys or the mouse scroll-wheel to rotate your tile. Click with the mouse or press the spacebar to place your tile and watch your line grow.

Play Here

Does this work in any browser other than Chrome? Or is it just me? In Firefox the mouse wheel doesn't seem to do anything, and clicking just changes the top tile from yellow to white with a grey border. In IE I don't see any tiles at all.

EDIT: OK, in Firefox, I found that right-clicking after each left-click makes it place a new tile, but I still can't see/rotate the current tile.

Nezuji
    Last edited by Nezuji; 06-18-2010, 05:11:47.

Comment

in IE it told me to play this you need to install Google Chrome Frame
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nezuji View Post
        Does this work in any browser other than Chrome? Or is it just me? In Firefox the mouse wheel doesn't seem to do anything, and clicking just changes the top tile from yellow to white with a grey border. In IE I don't see any tiles at all.

EDIT: OK, in Firefox, I found that right-clicking after each left-click makes it place a new tile, but I still can't see/rotate the current tile.

Nezuji
        Strange, I'm using Firefox and it works fine for me, I can rotate with mouse wheel.
        Alternatively you can also use arrow keys to rotate.

Comment

Working...
        X