Crush the Castle 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crush the Castle 2

Crush the Castle 2 is second chapter of Crush the Castle 1 is an addicting and challenging physics-based puzzle game from ArmorGames. "Even after crushing and capturing Arcturia, the Redvonian King was still longing for more castles to crush. Rumor has it that King Blutias has built sturdier castles in his cluster of islands known as Crushtania the Redvonian King wants them crushed. The King has sent you, his Seige Master, and Halgrim his finest mason, to assemble the greatest minds in the land to destroy Blutias's empire." Good luck.

http://armorgames.com/play/6137/crush-the-castle-2

Please use spoilers to give hints:[ SPOILER="Name of Spoiler"]Enter text here.[/SPOILER]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days. Thank you.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

This was fun! Finished and did some of the other people's creations... funny!

Comment

I liked the first one, and this one looks like it corrected some of the problems that one had, and made some improvements on top of that. I love that your bombs now actually destroy those flimsy pieces of wood! I love that a standing corpse can't support the entire structure and keep you from getting to the king hiding behind. The new weapons are fun, and it's especially gratifying to see one of those stuck-up kings waving their arms while on fire!

They did seem to overcompensate on the worst problem of the first game, that being putting the castle too far away for you rocks to reach. Now they soar right over it and off the screen a little too much. Other than that, it's a very fun game. Not too difficult, and great for letting out some frustration, especially at the ruling class!

Comment

I love this game long time. Alas, if only the acid could kill the royals the same way fire does.

Love the gratuitous overuse of Wilhelm Screams, too.

Comment

Working...
        X