No announcement yet.

Meta-Word Link 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sob* Firefox runs so slow on my home laptop.

I have 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, and 27 open.

EDIT: Rumor has it I just got into 2, like a b***

EDIT2: Opened up 1, 6, and 11 as well.
    Last edited by nin_man; 02-05-2011, 00:07:49.

Comment

I only see 25 squares....there will be more!?

Comment

Oh good lord I cannot even count anymore. Why did I keep typing numbers?

Comment

Ha ha ha !!

Comment

I've got 9, 13,14, 15, 18, 19 and 23 open at the moment, i'll update as I progress, thanks to all who have helped me so far, much appreciated. Guessing I won't be sleeping much over the weekend, this is so addictive. haha

Comment

I've a mini-map, a place to type response, and a place for an add, a big white area to the right - and then eons of green with spaces here and there. On the big white area for the last 5 minutes or so "loading" is what it says.
              Do I have to have a google account to play?
              Last edited by NannaJoy; 02-05-2011, 01:50:44.

Comment

Originally posted by nin_man View Post
                Oh good lord I cannot even count anymore. Why did I keep typing numbers?
                I actually DID laugh out loud!!

Originally posted by seabiscuit84 View Post
                I've got 9, 13,14, 15, 18, 19 and 23 open at the moment, i'll update as I progress, thanks to all who have helped me so far, much appreciated. Guessing I won't be sleeping much over the weekend, this is so addictive. haha
                I know the feeling!! We're all going to be zombies come Monday, but oh well!

Originally posted by NannaJoy View Post
                I've a mini-map, a place to type response, and a place for an add, a big white area to the right - and then eons of green with spaces here and there. On the big white area for the last 5 minutes or so "loading" is what it says.
                Do I have to have a google account to play?
                It shouldn't take that long to load. You ARE using Firefox, right? I found out from a friend last night that the BETA version of Firefox 4 does not work with it. It just says LOADING. He had to go to the current non-beta version. I'm using Version 3.6.13, and my Flash Player is up-to-date. I have no problems.

I have a google account, but I have not had to login to make it save. It's been saving it anyway. However, if you DO have a google account, it's probably safer to login. It would be awful to make it far on the game, and lose all your progress...

Comment

No, IE and I was reading and saw where it doesn't work with IE - so moving on. *sigh*

Comment

It'll save on the same computer without a google account, but if you want to work on a different computer you need to use the google.

Comment

Originally posted by NannaJoy View Post
                      No, IE and I was reading and saw where it doesn't work with IE - so moving on. *sigh*
                      Aww. I'm sorry. Firefox is an easy download and you could remove it when you're done if you wanted?

@Nin Man....Ah, that makes sense!!! Thank you! I was at work doing some of them on break and writing them down so that I could enter them when I got home. Yeah, I'm a quick one...

EDIT: I now have 11 panels open.

Comment

any1 need help with sitcoms will send up the message i got if u want it. also need help on 13,15,19,19,20
                        Last edited by andy20066; 02-05-2011, 12:34:56.

Comment

anyone know what comes after n*** in 23?
                          Last edited by anhal; 02-05-2011, 13:43:51.

Comment

sorry not got 23 open yet

Comment

Into 16 now.

Comment

I've got 2,7,12,13,14,17,18,19 and 20 open

15 open now, btw will not work with FF Beta 4.09 and now 10

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X