Exam 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluey007
    Thanks for the lampshade one.... would never of guessed where to type it... but got it now...

Yeah i know it is frogzord as well but cannot find where to type it... Grrr frustrating huh.... still stuck on that cyan dot 4th row
    Have to go now for a while. Please let me know if you find out.
    Or anybody else who can help us?????

Comment

• Perhonen.....

Found out where to write frogzord

let me know how you go

Only got 2 left to do....
      Row:3/10th Orange Dot
      Row:4/2nd Cyan Dot................

Thanks LIDO.... Finished at last !!!! Took like 1.5 Hrs to do this game... Cor..... Fun though. I'm Number 55 on the 100th finished list YAY
      Last edited by bluey007; 06-27-2007, 00:07:59.
      Aussie Aussie Aussie.... Oi Oi Oi......

Comment

• Bluey, your last orange on 3/10 is

Comment

• About the last cyan dot, it's

Comment

• can someone help me with the 'The password is 'video'' one?

EDIT
            Gottit!
            im so dumb

Comment

• And done. Thanks very much for the help with the last two. I haven't the patience for morse codes with no space between the signs - although otherwise I'm the most patient being I know.

Comment

• Uff, I got numbers 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 20, 21, 22, 27 and 28.

I know how the picutre ones work but I'm not in the mood to do this on the computer.

Number 14 is annoying me, I found the place where to type but I don't get the answer! (ah, got it, I had misread the morse)

Now also got, 9, 14, 16 and 19. (thnx to Lido for 16 and guessing on 19)

Comment

• Where do I answer for the 10th dot (cyan) on 1st row? I have the answer but I can't find any place to answer
                  Help please
                  Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• ***? I just got a new row!

um, godlover, i only got 7 dots in each row. which one are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Felfreak
                      ***? I just got a new row!

um, godlover, i only got 7 dots in each row. which one are you talking about?
                      This might answer your question

Originally posted by jack
                      The black ones are added with several others when you solve a certain amount. They appear to the right of the ones you start out with. They are jumbles of letters that I assume must be deciphered.

I have three black and three blue left, assuming more aren't added.

Comment

• yeah, i had noticed, ^^

anyway, it's right over the: "finished? click here", button, and right next to the orange dot.

ironically, i know where to write it but i don't know the answer.

Comment

• Hmm, don't know which one you are talking about, tell me which row it is, and the dot

Comment

• it's the one you had asked me about.

but I decided to take a break now, I was starting to get everythng from the spoilers. ^^

Comment

• @Felfreak
                              Oh, okay, I get what you meant before
                              The answer is under the dark line (down, to the left), highlight it
                              Thank you for telling where to answer

Actually, many of the answers I put on the game were really just from the hints here...

It's a nice (hard) game

Comment

• Hi people, long time since I've last posted something. I have been playing some riddles and puzzle games. I started this about 2 - 3 hours ago and I'm almost done. I only need 1 more, the light blue dot. (Row 1, Dot 8) Please help me, I really can't figure it out.

Nevermind, figured it out. DONE!
                                Last edited by mr. e; 06-26-2007, 18:14:46.
                                Creator of BrainTricks
                                Let's party

Comment

Working...
                                X