• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy thanksgiving all!
    Still on Stop

Comment

• In IRC we found with Shematrics something:
      You know in level AE <<removed by moderation, do not give away solutions of levels>>. Now look your cookies in amnesya.com <<removed by moderation.>> Thats mean answer of level AE changed too. I dont know....

Removed by moderation!!!!! Why!!! Sometimes I really didnt understand admins!!!
      Last edited by Adventure; 11-30-2008, 21:26:50. Reason: PLEASE USE YOUR EDIT BUTTON TO AVOID MULTIPLE POSTING.
      GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

• Because you have given away how to solve level AD, and for this thread the same rules apply as for other riddle threads.
        You can give hints or discuss ideas, but you need to be a bit more cryptic. You could have just told that you have tried the same for level STOP as for level AD, and made some interesting discovery.

Comment

• HUGE development on Amnesya just recently!!
          I'm not sure if it is an egg, or a clue to something.... but it has to do with the hint "Gathering Pieces" from the video.
          Just think... gathering pieces of or from what? The AA-AE levels maybe?
          Good luck discovering it! It may lead to the long awaited completion of Level Stop!
          Still on Stop

Comment

• Originally posted by Shematics12 View Post
            HUGE development on Amnesya just recently!!
            I'm not sure if it is an egg, or a clue to something.... but it has to do with the hint "Gathering Pieces" from the video.
            Just think... gathering pieces of or from what? The AA-AE levels maybe?
            Good luck discovering it! It may lead to the long awaited completion of Level Stop!
            Aw...could it be referring to any of the puzzles we've suffered before?, or levels where we had to collect numerous missing/hidden "pieces" in order to obtain information to get answers?
            I just remembered somewhere in this thread der.qwert was wondering if any of us had figured out "the letters on the wall" in 4 Gates: Urban...well, the past does come back to haunt us!!!
            Proud Member of the Dunce Hat Society

Comment

• No, it only deals with things from the AA-AE levels... you will know when you've found it
              Still on Stop

Comment

• Can you PM me Shematics? Does it have to do with the things we were discussing over the weekend?

EDIT: Nvm, Ponderer filled me in. How do you reckon we solve what we need to solve?
                Last edited by Oaky; 12-02-2008, 09:28:37.
                OMG, Stop is gone! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!
                Official Amnesiac

Comment

No, it only deals with things from the AA-AE levels... you will know when you've found it
                  So...you've found whatever that is...? WOOOOOOOW..
                  OK, I'm going back to AA-AE and do some digging-up there.
                  Thank you for this breaking news!

Comment

• I dont understand what are you talking about? Are you talking about i***1?

EDIT : Sorry scorpion
                    Last edited by kaankanat; 12-02-2008, 20:54:35.
                    GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

• kaankanat,
                      I wouldn't write things out in the open that might be directly related to the solution.
                      I think it is also against gamershood policies. Please be careful about your posts.
                      If you are pm'ing about any level, please post the level's number rather than just the level's title.

Comment

No, it only deals with things from the AA-AE levels... you will know when you've found it
                        Mornin' everyone

Oaky just filled me in with it, and I'm simply flabbergasted. (Thanks Oaky )
                        You guys are just so...amazing.

After I got what I thought was IT, I immediately remembered one line from somewhere in Amnesya. They are asking us something regarding this before, I'm not sure if it's in AA-AE, but they are, anyway.

Phew...so, is this it? Is this the end of STOP? at least a huge egg?

Then again, I'm not at all confident about what I "gathered" lol.
                        Last edited by Smidget; 12-03-2008, 12:06:51.

Comment

• Can someone fill me in with what's happening by PM-ing me? Thanks a lot!

Comment

• Hey smileyboi , Are you on level Stop too?
                            GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

• Hmm, he needs to prove he is before we go around linking him to stuff
                              OMG, Stop is gone! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!
                              Official Amnesiac

Comment

• Someone who's willing to help me, please PM me.
                                I will PM back the URL of the level stop, along with the user/pass to you to prove it.

Comment

Working...
                                X