Riddles of Riddles A-Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike
    RADKA!!!!! I need your help for level O, this one is effing impossible.
    my browser just decided to play games with me - it takes a lifetime to load the picture!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike
      CJH - notice how it's called the IMPOSSIBLE riddle. If it's impossible, then why is there a page of fame of people who have "solved" this riddle?
      so your saying it cant be solved? then what am i supposed to do?!?! oh dear this is rather confusing...

Comment

• mike
        well - i've got so far on it:
        in hisses and not in hiss is ES
        the guy directed a movie called NIGHT
        and the difference is L
        don't know how to combine this info

Comment

• CJH - No, like if the riddle is impossible, then no one would be able to figure it out. Click on the page of fame and you'll see what i meant.

Comment

• Radka - hmmm, that's pretty much what i had but i dont know how to combine it either. Maybe there's something we're missing...

Comment

• I:

Originally posted by SilentHeir
              That is what I`ve been trying to do.. There is also missing number 5 and 6..

S _ H R _ _ P.. Hm..

Seat, (the f.. red lion), honda, renault, missing number 5 and 6,peugeot..

Comment

• oh thank you Mike. god im blonde! lol. i was actually trying to solve it...

Comment

• mike, maybe the first part means something different (the second i'm 100% sure and the third quite sure as well)

Comment

• CJH - haha i tried to do the same thing, so you're not the only one.

Comment

• Radka- O is giving me a headache, I think its time for me to go though, good luck!

Comment

• don't leave me with it - i won't be able to sleep if i don't finish it
                        but thanks for cooperation

Comment

• ok guys - i need help on O, so what do you need to get there?

Comment

• I feel SOOOO stupid, but I cant find the word in I..
                            got s _ hr _ _ p

Comment

• humletussa, the answer to the cars is a 5 letter word

Comment

• I

In the car question i have ANT_S missing the red lion... can someone help??

Comment

Working...
                                X