Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck on 15, any hints plz????
    Edit: got it at last!!!!

ok read hints for 16, done what it said, but I cant really see anything I can work with, think I need a big nudge plz????
    Last edited by ozchick; 02-13-2009, 02:18:43.

Comment

• Still stuck on 15, Starting again in a couple minutes, I don't suppose anyone is playing at this time of... morning, or because I'm still up does it count at night?
      If you see these, they are probably me, (with a couple exceptions):
      Eurynome
      Glaukopis
      Innana (spelled incorrectly on purpose, not always me though )

Comment

• Originally posted by Eurynome View Post
        Still stuck on 15, Starting again in a couple minutes, I don't suppose anyone is playing at this time of... morning, or because I'm still up does it count at night?
        hey eurynome, just came back on, 15 took me ages to get, but maybe this will help

Comment

• ozchick, pm me what you tried on 16, and I will do my best to steer you in the right direction
          Bored? Feeling life is not challenging enough? Why don't you try my riddles:
          Shahar C's Easy Peasy Riddle
          Who's Got Game
          Nothing but Morse
          and my latest cooperation with Tamk - Beauty and the Geek

They will make you want to

New - have you checked the GH online riddle contest yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by shaharc View Post
            ozchick, pm me what you tried on 16, and I will do my best to steer you in the right direction
            thanks pm sent

Comment

• Great game SHAHARC,

Im loving this game alot.. Am currently on level 6 and having no problems YET..

YOUR GAMES ROCK!!!!

EDIT now on 8, onto 9 now but a lil tricky. nvm got it.. now 10...

This game is SWEET!!!

LOve it but gota go get a bit of shut eye... I'LL BE BACK
              Last edited by maxhug77; 02-13-2009, 15:52:06.
              sigpic

Comment

• no-one got stuck on level 14?

Comment

• For level 14, remember that
                  Lee

Comment

• morning everyone I'm back in the game...

Stuck on level 11.. Not sure what the two properties are and googling is taking me no where.. Saw hints but no help...
                    Last edited by maxhug77; 02-14-2009, 00:47:51.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Why don't you take a break and throw a party. Maybe afterward you will get it.
                      Lee

Comment

• on 17 now pretty sure I no what to look for but what im getting isnt even a word, tried it both ways, any help plz???

Comment

• Post 56 helped me on level 17. If you need more help than that, just let me know.

As for me, I'm stuck on level 19. I get Shaharc's hint in post 87, but I'm not sure how to apply it to the words. Could I get some help?
                          Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by Bizkit20 View Post
                            Post 56 helped me on level 17. If you need more help than that, just let me know.

As for me, I'm stuck on level 19. I get Shaharc's hint in post 87, but I'm not sure how to apply it to the words. Could I get some help?
                            yea i saw that one, but I just keep getting rubbish, nothing to make sense of, lol!!!!!

Comment

• I sent you a pm.
                              Lee

Comment

• Started yesterday again with this riddle Now stuck on lvl 16.
                                If it too spoily, I will delete it

Comment

Working...
                                X