The PuzzleFiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PuzzleFiles

If you like puzzles that require logic, test your powers of reasoning, or just drive you insane then this is the place for you.

It is intended that this site will contain a number of contests, together with a very friendly forum where you can obtain help, provide help, and meet other gluttons for punishment.

Our flagship contest is "Labyrinth", a devilish maze of puzzles... can you find your way out?

The only way to know for sure is to register and give it a go!

The.Puzzle Files.

THIS CONTEST IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT!
    ... and requires knowledge of, amongst other things, mathematics, science, the english language, and decryption.

Warning added by Mistery: Please give only small hints and do not post big spoilers or solutions - if you do, you can be banned from the game site. Thank you.
    Last edited by Mistery; 04-19-2006, 14:07:06. Reason: Warning added

Anybody?
    Never criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes..that way you are a mile away and have his shoes.

Comment

nobody?
      Never criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes..that way you are a mile away and have his shoes.

Comment

I'm here

Yes, yes, I'm there.

Just had to get past the first one to see if this is something I want to try and play... I think it is, but not right now - I have a meeting....

I'll be back!

Sly.
        Just making sure we're all petting the same dog...

NEW!! Please come and befriend me here: http://www.myspace.com/slynge

Comment

Cool! I am currently stuck on C1: Worried Eyewitness. Feeling rather dumb in fact.

Comment

Hey Strat what the hell is this i'll help im looking and im already confused

Comment

Hope someone replies soon...

Comment

Which one are you on?

Comment

i just started on the frist one starts with wrong, then you have to go down, i can get the the change part then i get confused

Comment

I've been stuck on this one for two days and I don't remember that one, can you be more specific?

Comment

I PM'd you the link Strat that im stuck on.

Comment

I got worried eyewitness...you still there someday?

Comment

yea im here i dont understand. what i got so far is in a spoiler

[spolier]wrong - right - left ???[/spoiler]

Comment

The way this puzzle works once you finish a level you can't go backward. Can you paste a picture of it in here?

Comment

spelling got the best of me there it would seem

Comment

Working...
                              X