No announcement yet.

Intelligence test - part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone moving to the other thread about part 2?

anyone moving to the other thread about part 2?

For 28 I don't recall there being any punctuation. If it doesn't accept it the best thing to do is erase the whole thing and start over.
    Couldn't find a pen had to think of a new trick / This one he wrote in cold blood with a toothpick.

Comment

just tried that, hmm maybe ive got it wrong then?!!! im guessing i have to complete all these before going onto the next part, 6 more to go

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered767
        arrrrgh hi, i know what number 28 is but for some reason its not taking it? is there a ' or something that im missing? help would be very much appreciated thanks!!
        Maybe it's a small spelling error... You should write it in small case letters, at least it accepts for me.

Comment

aaaahhhh thankyou sooo much! i had an n instead of one of the m's!!

Thanks that was my last one so was getting rather frustrating!

Comment

i was doing the same thing with 28 - now only got 30 and 31 left. I know 31 has something to do with cr--k-- but am stuck, totally lost on 33 ..only thing I can come up with is dead man _ ?
            rosebudrosebud

Comment

Originally posted by rosebud
              i was doing the same thing with 28 - now only got 30 and 31 left. I know 31 has something to do with cr--k-- but am stuck, totally lost on 33 ..only thing I can come up with is dead man _ ?

It's hard to give hints on 33 since either you know it or not.

Comment

Ahh, well I'm stuck on 14... aint got a clue, and 33 (had the dead man bit...). Any takers for helping me? Can help with others if need be! 30's an odd one about a country down at the bottom of africa, and 31... think about what they talk about in scoring... how many ___ it took for the team to be out (and it's norhing to do with runs!)

Comment

Spelung

I think I must hav made spelling mistakes in a couple but can't work out what im doing wrong

here they r

could also do with help for questions 1,9,11,14,30,31

Comment

#31 and #33

Originally posted by rosebud

Click to see what eventually happens to a forest pathologist's brain.

Comment

think of what you use to play that sport, and what you are aiming for (ie in football you would be trying to get a goal) thats kind of what it is anyway?!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered973
                        I think I must hav made spelling mistakes in a couple but can't work out what im doing wrong

here they r

tournament is the wrong word
                        #32 = another n! (i got that wrong originally also!)

Comment

here they r

Well, for #17:
                          Click to see what eventually happens to a forest pathologist's brain.

Comment

here they r

Your mistakes:

Comment

Stuck

I'm stuck on #'s 1, 5, 14, 20, 29 and 30. Any hints would be great! Thanks!

Comment

???13 is

can't get it!

Originally posted by Unregistered65
                                I'm stuck on #'s 1, 5, 14, 20, 29 and 30. Any hints would be great! Thanks!
                                http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
                                http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

Working...
                                X