Cryptos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jello
    If somebody doesn't log in to help me on this one I'm gonna cry. ^__^ I'm on the columnar transposition one (the warehouse)... I've written it out into columns, and reorganized it by alpha order of criminals' organization, blah blah blah, and i'm utterly stuck. what now?
    what was the answer/htm for the Apollo Inn one???

Originally posted by Chino
    Ne 1 here? im stuck in level 1! Which word do u put in?
    level one you put in railwaystation
    Last edited by Adventure; 10-09-2009, 15:06:15. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by bballbabe4432
      what was the answer/htm for the Apollo Inn one???
      If I recall correctly, you must use your phone to write "water" (that is... use the numbers that appear on your phone as they stand for each letter... w is 9, a is 2 and so on). Your answer should be a 5-digit number
      Rock On

Comment

Thnks, im in the mercedes and am thinking about the square thingimy

Ne Clues?
        Last edited by Adventure; 10-09-2009, 15:06:31. Reason: merged posts

Comment

If I recall correctly, you must use your phone to write "water" (that is... use the numbers that appear on your phone as they stand for each letter... w is 9, a is 2 and so on). Your answer should be a 5-digit number

o yea i know i'm past that one, but what did you have to put in for the one with the ripped paper that you find in the garbage?

Comment

Oh my bad... I had forgotten which it was. umm the one in portuguese? Just translate it and you'll find that you must go to warehouseseven
            Rock On

Comment

the square one you put them in 7 by 7 and read from top left down and you will find the address in it

Oh my bad... I had forgotten which it was. umm the one in portuguese? Just translate it and you'll find that you must go to warehouseseven

ok thanks i can't read Portuguese so i didn't know : P
              Last edited by Adventure; 10-09-2009, 15:06:48. Reason: merged posts

Comment

heh i can't either... used a translator.
                Rock On

Comment

Dont understand it, There are only 2 lines with random letters

Comment

this one's killing me... i know you have to do columnal transposition and i'm pretty sure ive done it properly... but grrrrrrrr

Dont understand it, There are only 2 lines with random letters
                    Heh well I wouldn't say they're random or this would hardly be a good cipher game now would it?
                    Last edited by Adventure; 10-09-2009, 15:07:08. Reason: merged posts
                    Rock On

Comment

ok, not random, just jugled up or put in a certain order then. Ne clues pls?

Comment

yea i'm stuck on the fax machine one now too...

Comment

wikipedia has a good explanation of how to do it... though i followed it to the word. siiiigh.

which one are you on chino?
                          Last edited by Adventure; 10-09-2009, 15:07:29. Reason: merged posts
                          Rock On

Comment

im in the mercedes LOL

Comment

im in the mercedes LOL

ok put the first 7 letters in a line, then take the next and put them below those, til you get 7 rows of 7 letters. then read from top left down to get the location

Comment

thnks

Comment

Working...
                                X