Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

Stuck on 5. Help please.

Comment

sure i can help u out
          i need the link plz

Comment

Level 9

I am just not getting this one, I've read all the hints posted but for whatever reason I don't even know where to start.

Could someone give me a nudge that I can understand and solve this level...it is probably so obvious, but I don't see it at all.

Thanks!!!

OMG - as soon as I posted my request it came to me immediately !!!

Yeah.... onto Level 10 !!!
            Last edited by CMH; 12-25-2009, 15:49:33.

Comment

Level 10

Well so much for my new found success :-(

Now I'm stuck on level 10, the one with the rocking chair and the series of letters on it.

There are too many letters for just one word. How do I break it up?

I went back and forth and back and forth with all the hints I've seen in the forum but nothing is coming to me.

As usual, I need a huge nudge in the right direction.

Thanks everyone!!

C

Comment

Hi, CMH! I'm so glad to see that you got past 9.

You don't need to break anything up on 10.

Comment

Level 13 - No need to zoom

Ok, once again I am completely lost here!!!

Need a push in the right direction.

No I haven't found the four things I need - have no idea how to even start here.

Again, thanks to all for any help.

Comment

For 13, you actually have one of the four things already.

Comment

Level 12

Totally stuck on this one. Can I get a nudge in the right direction? Nevermind looks like I am the last one here anyway. Took another stab at it...got it without help!!
                      Last edited by no_one55; 02-24-2010, 01:37:44. Reason: .

Comment

no_one55, thanks very much for trying my riddle. I'm glad to see that you got through 12; it can be quite challenging for some players. Good luck on later levels!

Comment

Level 13

Stuck once more. I have found the f***, r*a******ed, tried not z***ing...still can't see it. Tried using P****, do I need a different program? A hint would be appreciated. Actually got it! First time r*a******ed had an overlap which created a big problem, I actually had better luck using W*** in order to z*** o** and see it properly. Many thanks Archerhawk
                          Last edited by no_one55; 02-25-2010, 22:40:49. Reason: ...

Comment

You don't need a different program, as long as you have all of them together. And as you noted, it isn't necessary to z*** in, but
                            If you still have a hard time seeing what you need to see, please feel free to pm me, and I can give you more specific guidance.

Comment

Level 7??

haha alright.... level 7.... been working on this one for a while. I have a feeling I am severely overcomplicating the puzzle or am completely missing something.... anybody able to point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Edit: Got it with a little persistence... finding the means was the hardest part.... until I remembered a trick that archer showed us in riddling park. On to 8!
                              Last edited by pinoyboy324; 04-16-2010, 00:50:45.

Comment

13 now

mmk got past a few more..... don't even know if anyone else is on here anymore.... anyway, so I'm on 13 and am having some difficulty.

jk..... every time I post on here, I get it within a couple minutes. this site is magical. O_O
                                Last edited by pinoyboy324; 04-16-2010, 10:38:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X