No announcement yet.

P4X the Riddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok got an answer for forty eight, you need to download the sound in the background you can get a hint by looking at the ISDN tag if you want. convert it to a wav file next to make it easier then use the wave file editor with windows to reverse the sound, speed it up once or twice and you hear the clue "how many". Go to the source and count the number of empty spaces on each line. This number corresponds to a letter of the alphabet a=1 b=2 etc, I got the answer kingbvrger, so tried kingburger no tells you to switch it and burgerking.htm gets you to 49

Comment

• Can someone please help me with level 99 ?

Edit: Nevermind ...I got it !
      Last edited by Tamk; 10-06-2008, 17:45:47.
      Greek Riddle

Home Cinema

Love for Riddles

Beauty and the Geek

Be the change you want to see in the world
      Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• This discussion has been quiet for over a year. Just wondering if anyone here at Gamershood actually finished the P4X riddle. I got stopped at level 100 about a month ago and now I seem to have run up against a wall in neutral riddle as well. I wouldn't mind taking another stab at P4X if I could get a nudge on level 100 to start me off.

Comment

• Kegeshook -
          Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronwyn View Post
            Kegeshook -
            Unbelievable! I spent hours and hours at this level. I was wondering why noone else seemed to have any problem with it. Now I know why. I'm the only one dense enough to not clue in to the simplest things.

Thanks so much Bronwyn. I'll start on it tomorrow.

Comment

• a2

Comment

• Kegeshook, pm me the url and I'll try to help.
                Suomi-Riddle

Suomi-Riddle 2

Comment

• It's that time of the year again. Time to get through a couple more levels of P4X.

On A9, I can't figure out how to apply the numbers in the exif to the poem. Can anybody give me a nudge here?

Comment

Working...
                  X