No announcement yet.

EuGame: Eugy's Internet Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am at a loss on that one. Maybe to do with that goddess somehow?

Comment

• whoops i accidentally deleted the PM with the link, could you send it again?
      I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Just a thought

Comment

• how the heck can something "be written in a flower"?

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• I don't know, I sent you the original and translated version in case it helps.

Comment

• I think I'm going to call it a night. I need to get to bed or I'm going to be half asleep at work tomorrow. Hopefully we can solve it tomorrow.

Comment

• me too, i'll talk to you tomorrow

Comment

• Hi gang, if possible, could I have that link you were talking about? I have googled frescoes from 1509 until my fingers have all but fallen off of my hands and I can't seem to get anywhere. Thanks.
                  "Never regret something that once made you smile. Just learn from the tears that followed."
                  www.myspace.com/poots_the_honkey

Comment

• PMed you the links eyes. I'm heading to work so hopefully you will have solved it by the time I get there.

Comment

• Thanks Jack. I'll see what I can do. Have you solved it yet?
                      "Never regret something that once made you smile. Just learn from the tears that followed."

Comment

• Nope.

Comment

• Well, I'll keep at it, although I really have no clue where to begin.

Comment

• Any luck so far eyes?

Comment

• No, both of us not, we are just discussing our findings but nothing so far that could give us more understanding for what could be the solution.

Comment

• I wish I knew what to make of the flower clue.

Comment

Working...
                                X