No announcement yet.

EuGame: Eugy's Internet Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The username u can found in the ... "not really transparent" sky and the pwd its the city that eugy enjoy this holiday

Comment

• really?

did i misread mistery's earlier post *oops*

thanks

Comment

• The two numbers are not referring to this level, but to another one (the Boolian level). You probably misunderstood it, sorry for the confusion.

Comment

• Could somebody assist me with a alternate way to get past level 8? That level is driving me crazy.

Comment

• Uhm, lvl 4 is kinda weird... Some1 PM me? At least give me a hint : o
            i looooove pandas. get used to it!

Comment

• Level 5

ok, got the first 2 words from the pics on level 5. a little itsy bitsy hint on the last pic, please?

Comment

• Sent you PM with hint.

Comment

• thanks. I know I've played this riddle before and it drove me nuts then as well lol

Comment

• I've stared at level 10 for about 1 or 2 hours now. The only word I can come up with is useless, as Mistery, you've already told me I'm looking for two numbers LOL.

Wait - I've had a flash of inspiration while typing this - lemme try it.

*edit* no, my vain attempt at an inspired answer was wrong, as usual LOL

(BTW mistery - if we try something and its wrong, can we post that? Just so I can explain what I thought it might be if its not that LOL)

Comment

• Well, it depends if it makes the solution obvious or is too near to it (which we often don't know, lol).
                      You need to translate a name into numbers.

Comment

• OK, well if I post what I thought it was, can you edit it (as your on level 11) if its too close (in which case I'll know I'm on the right track )

I thought it might be 10 - lemme explain why. Its kinda vague. but I thought:

0=operator number on telephone.
                        1=a or b on phone keypad (OOPS just realised on a mobile, its usually 2 - most phones nowadays have it on 2 as well)

10= binary, linked to boolean by its use on computers. Vague guess, I know LOL

Comment

• Sent you PM. Got to go now, will be around later. Good luck with it!

Comment

• Thanks mistery - I got the two numbers, when I put the first one into username and the second one into pw, it just keeps refreshing the log-in window. When I put the second into the username and first into the pw, it says without the correct data you cannot proceed. So I'm guessing I have the first number right, but cannot see why the second is wrong unless there is a variant spelling...

*oops* didn't pay attention to the hint in the log-in window properly. got it now

Comment

• Originally posted by jack
                              Could somebody assist me with a alternate way to get past level 8? That level is driving me crazy.
                              Have you searched the source ?

There is something useful?

Are there in the level other things that can contain a hint, or whatever else?

Originally posted by leezisme
                              Thanks mistery - I got the two numbers, when I put the first one into username and the second one into pw, it just keeps refreshing the log-in window. When I put the second into the username and first into the pw, it says without the correct data you cannot proceed. So I'm guessing I have the first number right, but cannot see why the second is wrong unless there is a variant spelling...

*oops* didn't pay attention to the hint in the log-in window properly. got it now
                              Consider that, according to intro page, sometimes you have to exit IE and enter again...

Comment

• Originally posted by ggshore
                                Consider that, according to intro page, sometimes you have to exit IE and enter again...

Nope, I was translating it incorrectly not sure why sometimes it refreshes and sometimes it takes you to the 'wrong information' page tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X