No announcement yet.

Best Riddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dazed, i tried fide... and he called me a fool. The letters dont form an anagram and the answer wasn't Send ( i was thinking ms word again). Hint?

Comment

• dazed -
      do you still need help on 20? I got it last night after two days of staring at that head!
      let me know!

Comment

• yes pleaaase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much - PM me as much as you can - I'm sick of it!! lol

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• chemchick, could use help with 16.... what is d? i tried fide but then he called me names.

Comment

• oh you can't pm cause you're not registered....erm, well try and give a BIG hint here,

Comment

• i can't pm you cauz i'm a guest, but if you show me how to do a spoiler i'll put it in there for you

Comment

• - when you've worked that out you will be able to see which statement is true!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemchick
                  i can't pm you cauz i'm a guest, but if you show me how to do a spoiler i'll put it in there for you
                  for spoilers - [spoiler*]text[/spoiler] without the *

Comment

• level 20

This one had me pulling my hair out....hope the spoilers work

Comment

• OMG!! I hate that, I can't believe that's all you had to do to get the other image! lol, I have tried so many things it's unbelievable!! thanks so much Cchick!

Comment

• Got it! thanks!

Comment

• no problem dazed, good luck with the others (they'll seem easier after this one!

Comment

• funny that is just what I was calling the creator of that annoying question!! lol

Cchick, are you still here - for 23,
                            Last edited by Mistery; 08-27-2006, 13:43:41. Reason: merged multiple posts

Comment

• HAhaha, thanks Dazed... i couldnt figure out what to put in the URL till that last statement.

Dazed, stuck on 22. I translated the french from the source code, is this another riddle im just not familiar with?
                              Last edited by Mistery; 08-27-2006, 13:43:51. Reason: merged multiple posts

Comment

• lol - yeah I knew the answer anyway - try google, it is a reallly common one, so you should get the answer

Comment

Working...
                                X