No announcement yet.

Bored Riddler's Riddles II: Continuous Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I'm back to ge the new levels. Now on level 11. Jack, did you make advance on this meanwhile? Don't want too much help now though, since I just started :-)
    Just curious.

Comment

• No, I'm still stuck there. It's probably something easy, I tend to over complicate things.

Comment

• Well I thought on something easy and obvious but it didn't work, maybe I should find the correct word for that.

EDIT: Just checked previous levels, and my hypothesis was wrong. Onto new ideas ;-)

Comment

• Well the url obviously changed for the new levels, but how would you enter that? The words I have used so far didn't work. If it has to do with the words in the source I'm also not sure what to use.

Comment

• Hehe, good idea, might think about it.

And I found a typo for the first time, lol, but it wasn't the answer ;-)
            Probably scsw is not aware of lots of things that changed ;-)

Comment

• It appears Sammy solved it earlier, so everything we need must be there.

Comment

• typo? where? where?

let's see. solve the following:

Briefly, professional's weight, not in kilograms, needs to put him through a fitness routine.
                Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles
                Temp End at Lvl 28. 1st to reach: jack

Comment

• scientests ;-)

Gonna think on your hint, thanks :-)

Comment

• nope... wrong...

hints for the problem above:

EDIT: Oh yeah, keep an eye out for clues like this in the future. oops.. my bad.
                    Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• I meant the typo, it's scientists not scientests, you asked where ;-)
                      It wasn't an answer for your hint. So I'm trying to solve your first hints and not to look at your following hint.

Comment

• OK, I got it now. Thanks. Should have seen that sooner. Now I see what Samuel was talking about with your story. Interesting idea.

And onto 14 Can this be solved now with IE? I don't see any noticable errors.

Comment

• haha. the same can be said for me in TAOR.

whoever here who tends to over-complicate things, raise your hand!

*raises both hands & feet*

EDIT: lol! Jack! I was expecting 13 to stump people! Oh well, so much for wanting it to be hard... Shouldn't have bold it huh? O, I fixed the problem in IE.

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• I think 14 is doing quite well in stumping me though.

Comment

• never!

u will never get it!

*sinister laughter echoes the forum*

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• You might be right, I have some ideas to start testing though.

Hmm..this is going to take a while, I better get comfortable.

Comment

Working...
                                X