Bored Riddler's Riddles II: Continuous Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks mistery
    Oh, so you've seen everything, huh? Have you seen a man eat his own head?

Comment

• Have you find its name then seth?

Jack, did you have more luck than I?

Comment

• No, not yet. I suppose the words in capital letters in the source hint are a clue. I don't know what to do with it yet though.

Comment

• yeah mistery i got it thanks for the help. now i'm on level 2...i know what those should add up to, but no matter how i put it in the url it isnt right

Comment

• fulltime. 1-1. extra time. 30 minutes. can't wait. hehe. so, what's been happening here?

oh yeah, i'm feeling excited. so i'll drop a huge hint.

EDIT: oh, and the answer is not excited.
            Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles
            Temp End at Lvl 28. 1st to reach: jack

Comment

• level 2

Spell out the answer.

Comment

• got it thanks...i kept putting the word dollars after my answer

Comment

• need some help with level 4, the music one
                  Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Comment

• Maybe its not music. Did you google the name on the pic yet.

Comment

• Meanwhile I have even found the bottom picture on wiki and read the whole page twice. And also read the hint by scsw. I also tried to make a link/connection to the two previous levels. :-(

I suppose it is easy, but I can't think like scsw as it seems.

Comment

• thanks, now im getting somewhere
                        Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Comment

• What did you look up on wiki Mistery, I haven't even gotten that far yet.

Comment

• The name of the bottom picture, you said you know what it is.

Comment

• I didn't know what it was called though, I had seen them before. That didn't help me as much as I would have liked. I'll start figuring a way to combine all these.

Comment

• well phooey, 17 has me more confused than before. I read the other hints now it's a date? pfffft

Comment

Working...
                                X