No announcement yet.

Bored Riddler's Riddles II: Continuous Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

added a new hint at the page. i noticed how vague the previous clues were...
    Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles
    Temp End at Lvl 28. 1st to reach: jack

Comment

I'm so going to give up at level 7. I have no idea what the answer is or should be

Comment

Ok. Done. It should be solvable now.

LenLen,
        Have you found what are those weird looking symbols?

EDIT: everyone, i'm turning in for the night. gluck with level 9.
        Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles
        Temp End at Lvl 28. 1st to reach: jack

Comment

Thanks, scsw. :-)
          And good night.

Jack, if you are still here: I know already almost everything about geology but haven't found the correct solution yet. Could you please help me with it?

Comment

I haven't solved it yet, if I do I'll let you know. PM me what you were talking about before though, I'm still unclear what you meant.

Comment

Ah, okay, I thought you already solved it. Then I'm going to search again. I PM you about my instrument ;-)

Comment

oh good lord, I made level 7 harder than needed. thanks Jack, I finally figured it out

Comment

Jack, I got it! You are on the right track, there is only one possibility of what you are looking for. Search the pictures on that page.

Comment

I'll have to try in a little while. Least I know where to start though.

Comment

See you later if I'm still online. If you need help and see I am, PM me. The next one looks horrible, lol :-)

Comment

need some help on 9

Comment

Look at the text under the calender and in the source - is there something strange how it is written?
                          Then look at the date and use it with what you have found so far.

If you need more help, just tell me. I don't know how much help you need/want.

Oh my God, I spent a half on hour on level 10. I found out quickly what on the pic is but I can't progress. I can't find any egg and I don't understand anything on the page and the source. No idea what I'm looking for.
                          Last edited by Mistery; 07-06-2006, 23:04:59.

Comment

I figured out what it said, but I can't find the page I'm suppose to be looking for

Comment

Sent you hint.
                              Hurry up, level 10 is killing me and makes me feel like an idiot. :-)

Comment

any help on three? the one with the rainbow?
                                I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

Working...
                                X