No announcement yet.

Bored Riddler's Riddles II: Continuous Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll send you the decoder I sent Mistery Samuel. It may help in future games. It has every cipher there is built into it.

Comment

• thanks, it seems pretty complicated though
      I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• really? don't riddles like to hide stuff in the source? even in the most unsuspecting pages? still can't find the elusive mail add? hehe...
        Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles
        Temp End at Lvl 28. 1st to reach: jack

Comment

• lol i edited my post, i was able to find it

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• man... was my riddle too easy? you finished in a day? new pages are up! i'll upload the link in a while.

EDIT: It's up. However, something's wrong with one of the pages in IE. I'm anti IE, btw. So, I'm fixing it. FF, Opera users, feel free to start. IE users can start too, you'll just get stuck at level 14. But, it should be fixed when u reach 14. have fun!

EDIT: Fixed. Have fun!
            Last edited by scsw; 07-07-2006, 07:01:06.
            Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• hmm its not the
              is it? as changing it doesnt work (level 11)

oh right! i forgot no ones on at 4 AM, my bad!
              Last edited by Samuel; 07-07-2006, 08:58:23.

Comment

• made it to 12, i like the ongoing story here

Comment

• lol. u liked it? it's part of my work for a competition.

anyways, it's 5 p.m. here. 5 a.m.? where r u from? u're like on the other side of the globe...

EDIT: i just saw. london. i feel really dumb now

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• Uh scsw, you solved the riddle ;-)

Seriously, great game, keep on making them (I still have to try your first one and of course continue this one).

Comment

I'm still stuck at 10, the picture of the temple. I know the temple and the dome type but I can't find a good translator for the hint.

Comment

• Can anybody assist me with 11? I see what changed but I'm not sure what to put as an answer.

Comment

• Sorry to make you all backtrack, but I just started this about 10 minutes ago. Any clues for the egg after level 3 (the rainbow)? Other than hearing the Oregon State fight song in my head, the image is not helping me.

Comment

• Try looking for the different colors

Comment

• I got past the rainbow...now I'm stuck in that "purgatory" between levels 3 and 4.

Comment

• pmed u mommyruns.

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

Working...
                                X