CodeBreaker Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed

Great! I've just managed to complete all the levels in the game. Thanks for all the great hint providers in this forum. Thanks everyone of you.

Last edited by Chris Mapa; 10-25-2006, 08:33:15.

Comment

• Level 19

Dear friends,
      I start this game last week. I'm on level 19 now, and I got here with your help for some levels reading your posts on this forum. And now, I'm totaly stuck on level 19 and i realy need help.

thank you )))

Comment

• Making it through

This codebreaker game is a pretty nice change from roomescapes. I just completed level 14, after sitting on it for a day - when I came back to it, I finally understood the CB reference.

Wish me luck!!!

I need more than luck, maybe m brain is fried. Can someone please give me a hint for #15? The guitar chord page? I know it has to do with the Guitar tabs, and I see the order they should be in, but I don't see what it's asking (or telling) me to do?

Any help??
        thanks!
        Last edited by kiriaka; 12-30-2006, 22:52:06.
        Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent -
        that is what Wisdom wants us to be.
        Wisdom is a woman - and loves only a warrior.
        --- Nietzsche

Comment

• i dont get level 4.... iv read all the posts and still cant get it...HELP

Comment

• what the heck are you supposed to do on level 7?

never mind i got it
            Last edited by OneBun; 03-09-2007, 15:54:34. Reason: please follow forum rules & use the edit button & not post 2 times in a row.

Comment

• Hi there! I know I'm new here, but I'm stuck on lvl 11. I read all about it, maybe I'm just stupid! So, plz, can U hlp me? 10x

Got it at last!
              Last edited by OneBun; 03-09-2007, 15:54:03. Reason: please follow forum rules & use the edit button & not post 2 times in a row.
              You don't love her, 'cause she's beautiful, she's beautiful, because you love her!

Comment

• did the first 5 easy come to a stop on 6 help feeling very thick today

Comment

• I think this post is about level 6
                  http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...6&postcount=56

If you still need help, PM me the link of level 6

Comment

• hi any help on level 19 gave up once but im back and it still doing my head in
                    please help

Comment

• Its been a long time since I played this one, but if you want to PM me the link I'll see if I can remember. It might be a little while before I can respond though. I'm going out in a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack
                        Its been a long time since I played this one, but if you want to PM me the link I'll see if I can remember. It might be a little while before I can respond though. I'm going out in a bit.
                        hi
                        <<Deleted by moderation. Do not post links to levels in the thread since this is against the rules.
                        Jack asked you to send him the link by PM, not to post it here >>

please help
                        thanks
                        kat
                        Last edited by Mistery; 06-16-2007, 20:40:41.

Comment

• Comment

• Finally a game i can understand lol

awesome game
                            I AM A MEMBER OF THE Looney Bin

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemys first law of Equivalent Exchange.
                            play a scary game

mysterys games

Comment

• Uhm I was wondering if anyone could help me with lvl 15 - guitar tab lvl please

Comment

• Level 3 is a bit brutal.
                                Hey,let loose.

Comment

Working...
                                X