No announcement yet.

Eriks Webquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think an arrow was pointing where you need to start, thats how i figured it out. i think.
    I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Sammy, are you sure that we need a
      I'm not even sure about that...

Comment

• mistery i think we just proved that the colour thing is a red herring as, we found what was the correct answer with this clue and it didnt work. i guess we now have to move on to what else we have.

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• I mean this can't be true. It is a "not very difficult" riddle (according to the game creator, and we are stuck on level 4 for half a day already. And we are all not so bad in riddle games, especially if we work together.
          What's that???

Comment

• so has anyone worked out what the is reffering to, I'm pretty sure I have and am trying things from that, but am not sure if you've all done that already - don't wanna waste time if you know what I mean

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
              so has anyone worked out what the is reffering to, I'm pretty sure I have and am trying things from that, but am not sure if you've all done that already - don't wanna waste time if you know what I mean
              You mean the plant? I tried it also in combination with the following word in caps (even anagrammed the word in caps).

Or is there a special English expression for those things in asterisk?

Comment

• no - i mean it is a word used to describe something, my little bro uses it all the time
                when u put it in the title it makes sense, but am not sure what the answer might be

Comment

• Oh, no idea about that, sorry.

Comment

• im pretty sure because the whole title is in capitals its all together
                    "AVLASER"

Comment

• yeah that's what I meant (just didn't want to say in case it was right)- obviously u've already tried it then

Comment

• The V comes from the word that Dazed mentioned? (sorry, I don't know what he was talking about)

Comment

• it's just a word that describes making the V sign to someone

Comment

• bunny ears \ /
                            make a V. its a silly thing, id rather not get into details but it is a V

V means peace, so have any of you heard of "a peace laser" ???

Comment

• No.
                              What is the question???
                              I was looking for the name of that aswell.

Comment

• wow im looking at all the images of further levels, i was hoping to get more info on the pic on this level but i didnt

Comment

Working...
                                X