No announcement yet.

Eriks Webquest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please send me more hints for number 4? i've tried everything but the right answer and i cant see whats left to try.

Comment

• Send you the additional hints :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
        What do you mean? What didn't you try?

Have any one thought about:
        Hippie / Hippisch (= equestrian) could be a lead, Bekkie.
        But it would be a bad one, being only understood by a small amount of people.

And there is the core of the poblem with this game, I feel: Erik is thinking Erik only.
        But he should be allowed to, being his age.

I'm leaving this torture, but might check back. There is no easier thing than to produce unsolvable riddles.
        Kozepa

Comment

• i agree, i dont think there is a person in the world whos got this one yet, ive been looking at it for the better part of a week now
          I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Well, that's it. I'm going to write the author an e-mail and explain the nature of the problem to him, hopefully he will give a hint or the solution to a fellow Scandinavian (I'm guessing he's Swedish)
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
            - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
              There is an email adress on the homepage. It is the one of the game creator and his twin brother. It is not really for the game, but the only possibility to get into touch with him (if they check they account). I can PM you the email adress if you like because I don't want to post it here.
              I couldn't find his e-mail on the website, so could you please PM it to me as well, Mistery?
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
              - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Well I think it isn't necessary that everyone writes an individual email, I know that at least 2 people sent him one, so now we just wait if he answers.

Comment

• i cant believe it but with help from the author im on 6

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Ah, he has answered?

Comment

• I don't believe it. I've been staring at the answer on and off for a number of days now.

It is to do with restaurants.
                      Have you ever felt like a mushroom? You know, kept in the dark and fed manure?

Comment

• me too, i thought it was too long though

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                          Ah, he has answered?
                          yes mistery, check on nordinho

Comment

• Getting anywhere with six?

Comment

• lol right now im just happy to be here

Comment

• I can definately understand that

Comment

Working...
                                X