X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doglover i'll pm u.
    dazed sent u a pm

Comment

I'm a little puzzled on level 12, what do they mean with "otunpruity", I first thought of opportunity, but it isn't...Help
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

I think it is that, and that it's just a spelling mistake

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

A very big spelling mistake... "opurtunity" instead of "opportunity"... Oh well...

Comment

I know but the authors name was misspelled in the other level, so it wouldn't surprise me. have you had any luck in unscrambling the actual sentence yet?

Comment

still trying here

Comment

"The lonesome opportunity to encounter an response the resolution is definition i wonder ok is it"
                This is the sentence.

Comment

hello

good, thats the correct sentence. As you may have seen, my english iss'nt that good. Your right about the misspelling of opportunity, but i have now fixed it. That, and some other small mistakes one of you talked about missspelling of a author, but i can't see who your talking about. If it's the answer on level 8 (ocho) you mean, i can tell you that it wassent wrong, as far as i can tell. i hope your having fun

Comment

Oh, sorry! Now i know witch author. I have fixed that one to... Mr god in english here, translated author to acter!

Comment

• Sleepwalker any hints on what to do with the sentence? I've googled, looked for definitions etc but am completely lost!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sleepwalker2000
                        Oh, sorry! Now i know witch author. I have fixed that one to... Mr god in english here, translated author to acter!
                        lol, don't worry - we can work it out, just about
                        the sentence that is given, is it in the correct order? because it just doesn't make any sense to me

Comment

• hehe

you only need the part that makes no sence, hehe

Comment

• hmm...I'm still really confused - has anyone got it yet?

sleepwalker, do we need to unscramble the sentence to make sense? or do we find the answer another way?

Comment

• it is difficult to be sure what does not make sense because I'm not sure which are accidental mistakes and which are deliberate
                              does that make sense?

Comment

• hey again

the part that suddenly makes no sense is: the resolution is definition... what do you get of that...? the answer is there

Comment

Working...
                                X