Clear All

• You are welcome Nenu
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

• You are welcometoday I shall start thinking about the CYSM door.But since it is Friday,there is little chance that I will solve it today.Hope to see you soon TFD.

Comment

• Me too! I'd like to solve it today, but I have too many work
        On the other hand I think that my brain works very good this morning
        Visit Poseidon
        He loves company!!!!

Comment

• Ahhhh why sisnt i know this had started yet well better get cracking
          A good rest is half the work

Comment

• Hey Wolfstar. Welcome back

I was off for two days so I haven't found sth new. Pink, did you managed the final door?
            Visit Poseidon
            He loves company!!!!

Comment

• hey just when i thought no one was here i just finished missing in action. I was about to ask for help then i got it. Wow that was a good 1 first door i cant wait to see what else u have in store after that. That was brilliant.

Comment

• Can you see me?

I can't figure out neither the symbols nor the anagrams
                I thought that the sumbols were
                but it did't worked..Any hints please??
                Visit Poseidon
                He loves company!!!!

Comment

• Need some help finally i am stumped on all in a nights work i get the misleading name part and i understand the abnormal letters must be first and last but i cant make any sense out of it exept for high which i can get

Never Mind Finally Got It
                  Last edited by Mistery; 11-06-2006, 09:01:49. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• Ouaou, you impressed me. How can you find them so quickly? well done
                    Visit Poseidon
                    He loves company!!!!

Comment

• dont be impressed im stuck on childs play now. and all ive noticed is that one of each shape is black.

Comment

• It's a very useful notice that- and the answer is too <<DELETED By Eternal Becky>>
                        Last edited by Eternal Becky; 11-06-2006, 17:48:18.
                        Visit Poseidon
                        He loves company!!!!

Comment

• soz had to go for awhile and i will prob have to go again soonish. Hmm a useful notice. Why is it i can get the harder ones and ones that are apparently simple stump me

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH why am i stuck. Well for one im stressing over and i dont work well when i do that and two im over tired. Ok can some1 point me in the right direction of this 1 a small hint i dont want any huge help.
                          Last edited by Mistery; 11-06-2006, 10:09:50. Reason: MERGED POSTS, PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON :)

Comment

• Write down the name of each shape and think of the color...
                            Visit Poseidon
                            He loves company!!!!

Comment

• OMG i am the biggest idiot in the world how did i not get that straight away i had written them. Oh never mind onwards and forwards. Thanx nenu. And sorry mistery it wont happen again.

Comment

• I have got the first egg page.I anagramed the right side successfully.Trying the left side now.Nenu I have still not got any clue about the symbols.I am trying the letters first.I think they may contain a clue about what to do with the symbols.Eternel becky send you a pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X