X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Three Towers

Thanx Adventure!! I'm stuck on Missing in Action

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Gutentagshoes; 12-24-2008, 16:23:38. Reason: Stuck on a new level

Comment

• Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Gutentagshoes, which vowel is missing? I bet it's a common one.

Looking for help to CYSM? The anagrams on the side are weird,as well as the symbols. Any help, please?
        Last edited by JohnnyClueless; 01-18-2009, 06:50:22.

Comment

• Cysm

I am currently working on CYSM. I know the anagrams on the sides as well as part of the symbols, but still can't get thru the door. I don't knwo how to do spoilers, so PM me and I will provide hints.

Originally posted by JohnnyClueless View Post
          Gutentagshoes, which vowel is missing? I bet it's a common one.

Looking for help to CYSM? The anagrams on the side are weird,as well as the symbols. Any help, please?

Comment

• seems this is as hard as the previous. couldnt even start it.
            tried what it said, it didn't work. so quit.

Comment

• is a door name, not what to tell the doorman. That one stumped me as I was getting started at first too.
              Last edited by shaharc; 01-21-2009, 09:16:20. Reason: posting answers is not allowed
              The monkey took
              One look at Jim
              And threw the peanuts
              back at him!!

(Burma-Shave!)

Comment

• Anyone still playing this game??

I never got to finish and I´ve lost my notes. Got stck at Catch The Incorrect, any hints??

Comment

• try typing on word

Comment

• Can You See Me? No, I can't! I've been working at this one all day! I've gotten most of the way through, but I'm still missing something... I got to the page that tells me I went too far... found 5 eggs total...

I've read a number of posts in different places even... some that tell me to "use" the title... but I can't get any further... PM with some REAL OBVIOUS hint would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
                    Working On:
                    The Second Door - Can You See Me
                    Notyoff - 17
                    Amnesya - 22
                    ALDC Riddles - 25

Finished:
                    Damn This Game
                    The First Door

Comment

• need help on take my liberty plz
                      thnxs johnnyclueless
                      on the square table
                      Last edited by linkinpark333; 08-01-2009, 23:18:49.

Comment

• Linkin:

How far have you gotten? That puzzle gave me the worst trouble. My biggest problem no is Can You See Me? I'm stuck with letters on the side... How the heck are people figuring them out?!

Comment

Hi guys, hope this thread is still seen by someone because I've been stuck for months on "Golden Beginnings" and I still don't know how to solve it. I figured a lot (I suppose) like the meaning of the triangles on the background and the yellow writing but I'm still stucked.

Please, if anyone read this post, help me, I just need a tiny push on the right side, that's all!
                          Last edited by NeraGufetta; 10-25-2010, 16:13:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by NeraGufetta View Post

Hi guys, hope this thread is still seen by someone because I've been stuck for months on "Golden Beginnings" and I still don't know how to solve it. I figured a lot (I suppose) like the meaning of the triangles on the background and the yellow writing but I'm still stucked.

Please, if anyone read this post, help me, I just need a tiny push on the right side, that's all!
                            Your idea how to start and how to continue is correct.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure View Post
                              Your idea how to start and how to continue is correct.
                              First of all, thank you for your help, I really appreciate that!
                              I still don't get the solution, I am afraid... =(

Comment

• Hi, great to see you are still on this riddle.

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X