• Show
Clear All

the answer lies over the rainbow

Comment

• last word

Comment

• thanks

Comment

• I tried putting in yellow for level 3, but it doesn't work. HELP PLEASE!

Comment

• struggling with number three ive put in Yellow!, YELLOW!, yellow! and no luck. could anyone help?

Comment

• eep, I got number one, but I almost wish i hadn't

the first pic in number 2? seriously phobic here. not a good thing.

Oh, and as for level 3:

Comment

• number 4 the clue is so not helping me I'm kinda dumb wen it comes to these but only sometimes, so if i could have a little help that would be awsome

Comment

• Originally posted by Tracy17
                  number 4 the clue is so not helping me I'm kinda dumb wen it comes to these but only sometimes, so if i could have a little help that would be awsome
                  check post #80

i've finished, so if you need any help, go ahead - ask
                  Last edited by Ian; 03-22-2007, 00:04:38.
                  "Look at the bright side of life" (remember the movie "... of Brian" ;-)? )

Comment

• woops I accidentaly finished it from level 6 I put the wrong thing and it told me I was finished... WOOPS!!! Now I dont want to do it anymore So im just saying I finished it ... HEHEHE!!!

Comment

• is there anything after level 6, because it says TENSTEPS so are there 10?

Comment

• You'll know its over when you get to a page that says

"CONGRATULATIONS!

You made it to the last level of TENSTEPS! Go eat some chocolate cake as a reward. And if you want to be posted on the leaderboard, just email the name you want posted to **********@yahoo.com! I'll be waiting for those emails!"

Hehehe fun
                        Oh and by the way, I suggest deleting the posts with the answers. It doesn't follow forum rules, plus it ruins the game for some people.

The only question I really needed help with was #6
                        I LOVE RIDDLES! Riddles completed...

The Riddler
                        TenSteps
                        Mythical Riddles

Comment

• whats 7

Comment

• dont know how to do spoliers so....dont read if your afraid to....
                            number 1 is still killing me ihave tried rainbow, over, yellow.....what the hell is it/??????

Comment

PLEASE I CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT 2 IS! everyone is saying link the words together but it would be spider internet or spider computer which doesnt make sense somebody please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by zmeace2000
                                PLEASE I CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT 2 IS! everyone is saying link the words together but it would be spider internet or spider computer which doesnt make sense somebody please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you need to think of something the spider makes that can be synonym to the last W in www

Comment

Working...
                                X