Clear All

• that ones tricky lol and im 15 and i cant do anything like this...at all

STEELERS
    Best Team In The NFL!!!
    Created Signature
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ball/Sweet.gif

Comment

• I REALLY liked that one!

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

• A Number of people have posted blatent answers. Those post have been deleted. Warnings will be given out in the future!
        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
        Looney GHer!

Comment

• lv 4

can anyone help me out with level four, i?ve read all the clues poste here, but it?s not helping me out!!!

Comment

• What does the source mean
            I like pizza

CMONS

NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE
            Muahhhaaaha you have just found the secret message you rock pm me please with code: 1358 Somone already guessed it

Comment

• Originally posted by Exevos
              What does the source mean
              'source' refers to the source code. The majority of riddle games use this to hide clues to answers.
              To view the source code you can right click the background of your page and go to 'view source' 'show source' or 'source' depending on your browser

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• no not that i mean i don't get the source in lvl 5 i don't get that
                I like pizza

CMONS

NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE
                Muahhhaaaha you have just found the secret message you rock pm me please with code: 1358 Somone already guessed it

Comment

• ohhhhh right, sorry

I think for level 5 you just use it as your answer, its not a clue

Comment

• can anyone help me with number 6. its really hard and ive checked all the other clues but cant figure it out i tell you this kid who made this game must be freaking smart.
                    Last edited by Tracy17; 03-23-2007, 20:44:55.

Comment

• Lvl 6

His clue said he lost something he was using but what has he been using?

Look back at the other levels

Comment

• if ANYBODY's stuck, pm me.

:]]

Comment

• Hey Lady

So, what's up with #4?

Comment

• the clue was tommy tommy tommy....

Comment

• uh i still dont get it(#6) does it have anything to do with the text?
                              Last edited by Tracy17; 03-24-2007, 00:07:12.

Comment

• still stuck on 4 read all other posts and can't get it

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                                X