• Show
Clear All

• send you a pm med

Comment

• Cani have a hint for the second cipher one about space not for astronauts

PMd you Damar - thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by HJMUM
        Cani have a hint for the second cipher one about space not for astronauts
        can you pm me the link

Comment

• could someone give me a hint for part 2 level 3. there is a picture of a prism.

thanks

Comment

• Howdy, well I've got myself into a right twist over this green day puzzle. I got the code and the significance of the two rectangles but the clue in the source sure isnt helping me guess the url. Someone of significance to the images clues... well I'm stumped. any help? a pm of the answer or an even more obvious clue is really needed. I feel so intelligent right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Hacksa
              Howdy, well I've got myself into a right twist over this green day puzzle. I got the code and the significance of the two rectangles but the clue in the source sure isnt helping me guess the url. Someone of significance to the images clues... well I'm stumped. any help? a pm of the answer or an even more obvious clue is really needed. I feel so intelligent right now
              at the risk of saying to much i will pm you

Comment

• stuck again (no surprise there then) on india money. Where to start?

Comment

• any help you could ask me

Comment

• Im asking, any help on money / india one

Comment

• Originally posted by HJMUM
                      Im asking, any help on money / india one
                      you are looking for a
                      connected for sure with one of the images

Comment

• I'm still stuck on second code one.. the cakewalk/space level, If anyone who has completed it can give me a clue or pm me that would be awesome.. ta

Comment

• Originally posted by le_fist
                          I'm still stuck on second code one.. the cakewalk/space level, If anyone who has completed it can give me a clue or pm me that would be awesome.. ta
                          can you send me the link the level numbers are not good

Comment

• arghhh.. so obvious...stupid, stupid me... Thanks damar

Comment

• Can I get a hint on last part of 18, masquerade2?

Edit: Got it, finally.
                              Last edited by Angellau4; 03-30-2007, 20:38:04.

Comment

• Yay!

Yay! finally done... last few were easy.. now on to the sequel

Comment

Working...
                                X