No announcement yet.

Riddle inside a riddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gr i know what the number is for lvl 1 i just cant figure out the answer that goes in the htm

oops nevermind...guess im a lil hung over and dumb today lol
    Not to change the subject...but have you ever chased chickens?

Comment

Google the name of the number and write out the numbers in the order they appear in the sentences. Something might be in there that isnt supposed to be. Thats the answer.

EDIT:And for level 2, ive tried every combination of the the 32 possible 5 digit codes for the B***** coding system. None of them work. So im a little stumped on how you do the japanese part with that language.

Comment

im stuck on lvl 2 too... hmm

EDIT: i noticed if you put the equation into google it gives you an answer but its 2 2 digit numbers separated by commas

also i think the writing system we want is Hiragana
        Last edited by macncheeserunt; 05-02-2007, 21:47:16.
        Not to change the subject...but have you ever chased chickens?

Comment

Im positive thats the writing system too, but i thought the 5 digit code was binary, but i tried every 5-digit binary combination without luck. Not sure whats up.

Comment

So what exactly are we supposed to do for Level 2?

Comment

What i thought, which i guess is wrong, was that the numbers in the equation had to do with the hiragana language, and somehow you get a binary number out of that equation, but like i said before, no 5-digit binary combination gets me to the next level. So theres got to be something else to it.

And im not sure how Wikipedia would be a have-to in figuring out what the equation means.

Comment

Originally posted by utkbrent
                What i thought, which i guess is wrong, was that the numbers in the equation had to do with the hiragana language, and somehow you get a binary number out of that equation, but like i said before, no 5-digit binary combination gets me to the next level. So theres got to be something else to it.

And im not sure how Wikipedia would be a have-to in figuring out what the equation means.
                How would the numbers have to do with the hiragana language though?

Comment

Thats what im not sure of, thats all i could make out of using wiki for hirigana, but i dont know what those numbers represent or how they can be decoded to something. Not a sound theory by any means, but like i said, dont know what to do.

Comment

Level 2

Doesn't look like anyone has made much headway on this one either... I've solved the equation... writing system... not sure how the light "on" refers to any of this though...

Comment

hi, stuck on level 1... read previous posts and dont have a clue????
                      any more hints would be great thanks

Comment

Originally posted by leeanneoz
                        hi, stuck on level 1... read previous posts and dont have a clue????
                        any more hints would be great thanks
                        reading the numbers outloud should ring a bell for you....

Comment

need help how do i play this Riddle game need help to get started

Comment

omg, read all posts, still no closer to understanding the first one, can any1 help plz???????

Originally posted by sap3
                            need help how do i play this Riddle game need help to get started
                            look at the sentence closely, maybe look at it backwards, does this help?

Oooops sorry for double post
                            Last edited by OneBun; 05-06-2007, 06:14:55. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the edit button. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by ozchick
                              omg, read all posts, still no closer to understanding the first one, can any1 help plz???????
                              Are you stuck on one? Simple when you just read the numbers out loud, and make sure to read point outloud too.... and if that doesn't work, search it in google and you'll figure it out

Comment

Hints

Sorry, I was away at school. Yeah, I'm a student. Anyway, I've edited the original posts to add in hints so check out the original posts.

Good luck, there's something fabulous after you complete it!!!
                                Friends walk into your heart when others walk out...

My lesson learnt.

Do visit my riddle:

http://www.freewebs.com/riddleinsideariddle/

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X