No announcement yet.

Torment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone help me with the golden bug level? I've been stuck for quite some time. I read the earlier hints in this thread about it but I'm still stuck.
    Thanks!

wait I think I am STARTING to get it. heh silly me.

Comment

• @ sarasbored

Once you get the coordinates and find the location....be sure you type it in correctly. This seems to be what is tripping most people up. In the meantime be young, have fun, and stay true.

Comment

• @ ASL, Isendre, Snowman, DieAmond

Tormented and I have made it to the blocks level (after some stressful days and some helpful hints) and we are lookoing to get you all back into the mix. I know you are all discouraged at this level, but let's work together and get it done.

Neil Young

Comment

• Green Gecko...can you please provide some guidance?

Your friend,

Neil

Comment

• Hel

I know you guys have probably given up already, but can anyone at least PM me the solution for the coordinates on the mayan glyphs?

I've got the translation down, but it just doesn't seem to work in google earth.

Edit: Found the solution. Thanks anyway.
            Last edited by Carmel; 02-12-2008, 00:57:00.

Comment

• Girl in field/Red River

i've been stuck on this level for months now. since about september now. anyone have any advice besides that the language is voynich?

Comment

• Originally posted by fgsfsfbbbrd View Post
                i've been stuck on this level for months now. since about september now. anyone have any advice besides that the language is voynich?
                A couple of us from a online gaming community are currently working on this. But we haven't had any luck so far.

Comment

• will someone please PM me the key for the Red River?

Comment

Working...
                  X