No announcement yet.

Pop Culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will someone do me a favour and tell me number 8 bcoz i cant actually see the video at work theyve blocked you tube. i dont want the answer but a hint will do

Comment

Originally posted by LadyHeartless
      will someone do me a favour and tell me number 8 bcoz i cant actually see the video at work theyve blocked you tube. i dont want the answer but a hint will do

The three words on the page are a statement from a movie.

Comment

cheers

Comment

no problem.....back in a few.....got to go to a quick meeting.....

Comment

done it no worries

I Finished Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
            Last edited by Adventure; 05-17-2007, 19:16:51.

Comment

I guess I'm the only person that can't find the answer to 4??? I can't get anybody to help me.... please...... i can't find the TV show???

Comment

Okay, i could be really ditzy here, i've gotten all the way to last one without any hints.. what what does it always lead back to?

Sorry Flash i can't remember what 4 was?

OH yes! u have to find on say IMDB i think where that phrase is used, the one u see on every page.
                Last edited by Adventure; 05-17-2007, 19:18:21. Reason: Merged posts. PLEASE USE YOUR EDIT BUTTON. MULTIPLE POSING IS NOT ALLOWED.

Comment

Thanks angelunderwater but i just pm'd you. I don't know how to do a spoiler...

Comment

Anyone there. I'm trying to figure out the 'i invented post-its' Although it actually says pot-its on my end. i think that was an honest mistake on the creators part and not a trick. Anyways, i know what movie its from. i've tried the title, character's names, actors names. What am I missing?
                    I AM DA MONKEY!

Ok, gotta edit this once more because of the awesome folks I've met here. Shouts to bizzarochick, sumitra, hunter, archaicdome, teeodd, vivi, shiningstar, Lilliputt, and I think that's it. But if you're awesome and can prove it I'll include you too.

Comment

• if i could ever get there i would love to try to help you

Comment

• were you at flash?
                        I AM DA MONKEY!

Ok, gotta edit this once more because of the awesome folks I've met here. Shouts to bizzarochick, sumitra, hunter, archaicdome, teeodd, vivi, shiningstar, Lilliputt, and I think that's it. But if you're awesome and can prove it I'll include you too.

Comment

• 4... the one where ih ave to find the tv show that quote was prominitly quoted...... i can't figure out what tv show it is?

monkey do you know which one i'm talking about? I've been stuck on it forever!!!
                          Last edited by Adventure; 05-17-2007, 19:18:45. Reason: Merged posts. PLEASE USE YOUR EDIT BUTTON. MULTIPLE POSING IS NOT ALLOWED.

Comment

• Monkey try putting in only the character who said the quote

flash, try googling "In Omnia Paratis," there will be a tv show referenced in the answers that come up.

Can anyone help me with the star wars one? I feel like I've tried everything. I thought I got the tie in between the title and the picture, but since i still don't have the right answer, I guess I didn't.
                            Last edited by Adventure; 05-17-2007, 19:20:39. Reason: Merged posts. PLEASE USE YOUR EDIT BUTTON. MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED.

Comment

• SeaBr33z i've tried that. i've tried everything and I just can't get it. I'm obviously missing it somewhere....... could you pleeeeease pm me or somethin?

Comment

• Originally posted by flash73
                                SeaBr33z i've tried that. i've tried everything and I just can't get it. I'm obviously missing it somewhere....... could you pleeeeease pm me or somethin?

pm'ed you flash

Comment

Working...
                                X