Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read the text once again, it tells you how to start

Comment

K, I feel stupid now, I can't figure out level one. With the 1 in the corner.
      Check out my riddle. http://www.freewebs.com/simplemystic/
      Next one coming sometime, maybe later. Maybe not. Who knows.
      So, who are you? Never mind, I don't care. For now.

Comment

do you get it now?

can anyone give a hint on two? i know what the cipher is but nothing i try works as the answer.
        She's
        a runner,
        rebel,
        and
        a
        stunner

Comment

any help with 2?

Comment

stuck with you chaz. i've heard it has something to do with the title of the page but i can't connect anything i've decoded into something that would work with that.

wait... what is its TWIST? i have no clue what that means. here's my effort at a twist (backwards before decoding)

none seem to work (AGAIN)
            Last edited by rozee; 05-23-2007, 03:03:43.
            She's
            a runner,
            rebel,
            and
            a
            stunner

Comment

tied everything I have for lvl 2,thought it may have something to do with the army from what ive got and the lvl title but getting nothing

Comment

yeah. i looked up the title and also got army stuff but i don't know what that would have to do with the cipher.
                She's
                a runner,
                rebel,
                and
                a
                stunner

Comment

Originally posted by rozee
                  yeah. i looked up the title and also got army stuff but i don't know what that would have to do with the cipher.
                  you come up with the word assemble so maybe its something to do with drills?

Comment

maybe. hey... i just found something. maybe i was on the right track with the backwards thing. i found an article with the drills in the march past and part of it is changing direction.

yes! i'm finally online. (i was accidentally on invisible mode lol)
                    She's
                    a runner,
                    rebel,
                    and
                    a
                    stunner

Comment

Originally posted by rozee
                      maybe. hey... i just found something. maybe i was on the right track with the backwards thing. i found an article with the drills in the march past and part of it is changing direction.

yes! i'm finally online. (i was accidentally on invisible mode lol)
                      lol any luck mate,Im even taken to listening to the music for the march past,think Im cracking up lol

Comment

all of the drums and stuff! haha. don't know how much that will help us! i found a book called march past. probably useless.

knowing our luck we're probably on the complete wrong track. march past might not even have anything to do with the answer!

i just thought of something... what if the thing we're trying to decode is a name? it wouldn't show up on the decoder. oops. we might have to do this the hard way.
                        She's
                        a runner,
                        rebel,
                        and
                        a
                        stunner

Comment

if you google the hint from the source you find a cipher phrased the same way, but unfortunately it didn't help me much

Comment

lvl 2

mbe you guys are overthinking this one........

Comment

im still having problems getting started-if it is the words
                              then these are not in english here, can i get a big hint from somebody? none of the others are working

Comment

for the start

Comment

Working...
                                X