The Mind Boggler Deuce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hock
    I'm stuck on Cthulhu. Let me know when y'all get there.
    i need help on the light and dark, i cant get it to work in paint- have you any tips

Comment

• Oh, I still don't get the paul ushen thing. sounds like blushing to me.

EDIT: AAAHAHAHA! Got It! nevermind HAHAHA!
      I AM DA MONKEY!

Ok, gotta edit this once more because of the awesome folks I've met here. Shouts to bizzarochick, sumitra, hunter, archaicdome, teeodd, vivi, shiningstar, Lilliputt, and I think that's it. But if you're awesome and can prove it I'll include you too.

Comment

• Originally posted by vivi
        i need help on the light and dark, i cant get it to work in paint- have you any tips
        Vivi - highlight.

Comment

Vivi - highlight.
          i need a brain transplant- i thought it was an instruction thanks for the help-musnt overthink things

Comment

• Monkey - you're on the right track. what is it called when you swap things around like that?

Comment

• OOOH! Ok. Thanks! I'm gonna edit that post then. Might be alittle too much info
              I AM DA MONKEY!

Ok, gotta edit this once more because of the awesome folks I've met here. Shouts to bizzarochick, sumitra, hunter, archaicdome, teeodd, vivi, shiningstar, Lilliputt, and I think that's it. But if you're awesome and can prove it I'll include you too.

Comment

• monkey-google the changed words and the answer is there on the first page-just the take a sh**** is enough

Comment

• back for some more helping action
                  An epic awaits......

Comment

• Hurray for you Goodsir. I could use a hand on the Cthulu one in the blue section. Is it the same process as the previous link222 question, and if it is, I have no idea what it could be.

PS. this is a slick riddle!

Comment

• hi goodsir-need help with 37 on the blue trail

sumitra where are you?

Comment

Hurray for you Goodsir. I could use a hand on the Cthulu one in the blue section. Is it the same process as the previous link222 question, and if it is, I have no idea what it could be.

PS. this is a slick riddle!
                        google it

and vivi, which one?
                        An epic awaits......

Comment

• Goodsir. I did google it... I can't seem to find the proper answer...

Comment

• Originally posted by Goodsirbizznatc
                            google it

and vivi, which one?
                            the 37th word level

Comment

Goodsir. I did google it... I can't seem to find the proper answer...
                              i know the answer you probably have.......just think of a similar thing (it's smaller too)

Originally posted by vivi
                              the 37th word level
                              ahhhhh! look for "the end" somewhere on that page. then click it
                              Last edited by Adventure; 06-02-2007, 21:58:43. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your EDIT button. Multiple posting is not allowed.
                              An epic awaits......

Comment

• Originally posted by Goodsirbizznatc
                                ahhhhh! look for "the end" somewhere on that page. then click it
                                is this the easy route- i thought the other devil children were quiet

Comment

Working...
                                X