• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddle of Riddles Returns

Riddle of Riddles Returns

Play here:
    http://www.lautman.net/riddlesofriddles4/haunted.htm

Someone died in the mansion! Go through each room to find more clues!

The answers go into a text box on the page itself. All answers are lowercase.
    If the answer is a number, you must convert it to a word. Each number corresponds to a letter. For example: A=1, B=2, etc.
    This riddle has many different paths!!!

Note: I am NOT the creator of the riddle

WARNING ~ USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN NECESSARY.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS. GIVE HINTS ONLY.
    THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS ~
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]
    Last edited by CXV; 06-03-2007, 20:21:36.

Hallway

Alright, I'm already stuck.

Great riddle, so far.
    FIRST SOLVER OF THE BOGGLING TRILOGY
    Try my new riddle: http://www.freewebs.com/archaicdome
    Top 10: Hock, Heoto, Cerberus, ShiningStar, Hunter

The Inter-Continental Dream-Team: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Shiningstar, BizarroChick, Monkey

Comment

Oh, I thought you'd written it. PM me and we'll see if we can't work it out together.
      FIRST SOLVER OF THE BOGGLING TRILOGY
      Try my new riddle: http://www.freewebs.com/archaicdome
      Top 10: Hock, Heoto, Cerberus, ShiningStar, Hunter

The Inter-Continental Dream-Team: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Shiningstar, BizarroChick, Monkey

Comment

i have to go, will try it later

EDIT
        Got the hallway!!!

(don't forget to put spaces, for exemple: 8 5 12 12 15)
        Last edited by CXV; 06-04-2007, 15:51:23. Reason: merged posts

Comment

That was fun. I am just not sure if you are supposed to just email the final answer at the end of the game or if there is more to it that I am missing. There doesn't seem to be a way to test the final answer for accuracy before you email it. Is there anybody else at the final page?

NVM Just emailing is all you need to do.
          Last edited by jack; 06-04-2007, 01:19:56.

Comment

cant get the numbers one, any help plz????

Comment

Originally posted by ozchick
              cant get the numbers one, any help plz????
              Me too (if you mean the hallway?) re-calculated numerous times...still, nothing works.

pm'd u on what i found on another forum

If someone could pm the answer to the Hallway (math).....i would be forever in ur debt
              Last edited by Mistery; 06-04-2007, 14:52:50. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON.
              I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine!

Comment

If you are on the one with the three long equations remember to use "Please excuse my dear Aunt Sally" if you are doing the math by hand. An easier method is to just type the whole thing into Google and let it do the math for you.

Comment

Um. I may just be dense but I can't get past the first level. I chose the backyard first makes no sense. Don't get the pattern for the letters for the frontyard. Any help? Seems like a pretty cool riddle. Just wish I could start.
                  I AM DA MONKEY!

Ok, gotta edit this once more because of the awesome folks I've met here. Shouts to bizzarochick, sumitra, hunter, archaicdome, teeodd, vivi, shiningstar, Lilliputt, and I think that's it. But if you're awesome and can prove it I'll include you too.

Comment

stuck on piano room and basement if anyone has any hints thanks

Comment

Hint for basement solution:

Not sure if I did the hint thing right or not.
                      Last edited by Adventure; 06-05-2007, 00:34:23. Reason: Added spoiler tags

Comment

ok totally lost...chose the frontyard...figured out the missing letters (i think) and put them in and clicked submit and nothing happened. How do I know if im putting in the right answer if nothing happens? Please help

Comment

dreamybella

Originally posted by Dreamybella41
                          ok totally lost...chose the frontyard...figured out the missing letters (i think) and put them in and clicked submit and nothing happened. How do I know if im putting in the right answer if nothing happens? Please help
                          scroll down a bit after u put in answer. There will be a check mark if u got it right.
                          I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine!

Comment

God. I am hating the hallway. I used google to work out the equations then I converted to numbers but I'm still getting the wrong answer.

Comment

ok so i got past the frontyard now im stuck in the hallway..did what the previous threads said (google and calculator in order of presentation not operation and went to "purplehell.com" and converted it) but still not getting it right...help again please

Comment

Working...
                              X