Clear All

• The website still isn't working...
    I miss this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZaenWind View Post
      The website still isn't working...
      I miss this game.
      I added the new link PLAY HERE!

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• Can someone please give me a push for Some Like It Odd - Sierra..

I have the two binary eggs for AWP & DonD but I cant seem to make any words.

PM maybe?
        Thanks

NVM got it now.
        Last edited by chazmo; 11-24-2015, 22:57:08.

Comment

• Is anyone still playing this?
          I'm back after a LONG absence!!

If anyone is still playing, any chance of some help with Nightmare Zero? I know who they are but no idea what to do with them!?

Any help really appreciated

Comment

• Hello Remli! If you know who they are, try to find how they relate with oddpawn!
            Last edited by Elena; 01-17-2016, 20:19:07.

Comment

• The Oddfather - Jack Woltz

Thanks Elena!
              Chapter completed!

On to The Oddfather now and a tad stuck on an egg on Jack Woltz.....
              I've reached an egg and found:

For the life of me I cannot find another connection!

EDIT - nvm!! Solved!
              Last edited by Remli; 01-18-2016, 14:02:09.

Comment

• Great!!

Can someone help me on Being John Staffodd, level Juan? I got the first egg, I know where the phrase is from but I have no idea what to do next.

Comment

• I'm back on The Oddfather still
                  Moe Greene now...... but no idea what's going on!!!
                  No spoilers but I have 11 letters I am just about certain on but I am not positive about the letters for:
                  Neanderthal
                  Schweppes
                  Lindbergh
                  Mostly I would like a push as to how many words are needed please! If mot than 2, any chance I could get either 1 word or the 1st letters of each?!
                  Hopefully I should be able to get it from there
                  Thanks in advance!

Comment

• New level "Being John Staffodd" started recently. Still a few players. Good luck

Comment

• Hi, I'm behind you by one level. Ill pm you if I get the solve later today. Nearly there.

Comment

• Hi!
                        I need help on the following levels:

Grampawn Simpson- Krussty the clown: I can not make any sense from the letters.Do I use the red or the black ones and there is one grey letter
                        Dark Pawn- Level Captain America: cannot figure out which l******e to use
                        PSI Pawn Scene Investigation- Level Jim Brass: am I looking for a person or an animal or a star
                        The Oddfather- Level Capt. Mccluskey:I can not find the letters started with l finished with n am I correct?
                        Oddpawn Strikes Back- Level R2D2:How do I start on this one?
                        Last edited by jokrt; 01-24-2016, 21:40:11.

Comment

• After a verry long time i decided to cotinue playing oddpawn. But i am completely stuck on Cyclops right now.
                          I have seen all the things i need, except for the one in te s*****.
                          And i don't have a clue what to do now...

Comment

• Originally posted by jokrt View Post
                            Dark Pawn- Level Captain America: cannot figure out which l******e to use
                            Their own

Originally posted by Miertje View Post
                            After a verry long time i decided to cotinue playing oddpawn. But i am completely stuck on Cyclops right now.
                            I have seen all the things i need, except for the one in te s*****.
                            And i don't have a clue what to do now...
                            There is an egg with the right number....use all you have
                            Last edited by Luthorien; 02-01-2016, 13:28:56.
                            Luthorien

Comment

• I need help on the following levels:

Oddpawn strikes back- Level R2-D2: I just can't figuure out what's in the sky
                              Dark Pawn- Level Fantastic Four: Have read previous posts. Tried manipulating the pic. Tried the properties. But nothing works I can not find any letters
                              Nightmare be4 Oddpawn- Level Easter Bunny: Answered questions but the letters I got do not form a word
                              Oddfather- Level Don Tattaglia- Found what I'm looking - first s******p- but I don;t seem to be able to find the right one
                              Grampawn Simpson- Level Maggie: I do not know how many c****n characters I should enter. Totally stuck here

Comment

• Originally posted by jokrt View Post
                                Dark Pawn- Level Fantastic Four: Have read previous posts. Tried manipulating the pic. Tried the properties. But nothing works I can not find any letters
                                You don't need to manipulate, just look at its characteristics.....

Originally posted by jokrt View Post
                                Nightmare be4 Oddpawn- Level Easter Bunny: Answered questions but the letters I got do not form a word
                                Stuck there too
                                If you want, I'm playing on Nordinho, it seems the thread is a bit more active...
                                Luthorien

Comment

Working...
                                X