Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here to Help

@Sparkino

Mithrandir - You're on the right path. I can't see any eggs related to the level but from my answers it looks like you need

Foxtrot - From my answers to this one after you figure out what to do with Elle, you have to look closely at the page because
    . I remember being thoroughly annoyed with this level because for all the time I spent, I had the answer early on and just didn't see the obvious.

Bart - This one was a series of riddles and brainteasers where at the end you should have all the letters you need to anagram the answer.

@Necrotius

Gandalf - It'll be hard to help with this since I actually printed the crossword and wrote on the paper and when I was done I threw it away. There were only a few that were really difficult. If you want to work on it together, I can go back and try again with you. I will say I don't remember any eggs on this. You take all the letters in the red boxes, anagram, and you get your answer.

I only do one chapter at a time and I go in order. I'm in GramPawn Simpson now, so anything here and below, I'm happy to help. I usually check at least once a day. (I'm addicted so you can catch me on at all times of the night.)

Comment

• Mithrandir:
      I found the answer but I can't see the relation with the quote. I only used the clue in the source and the title of the page... Onto Sauron now! Got all the eggs with 3 letters and reached the ring egg with a big word. Tried phoning a friend, tried several ciphers but no result yet.

Foxtrot:
      I did notice the change. I feel like I'm so close... still can't figure out the answer.

Bart.
      Besides the Egg that gives me 6 letters and the one saying 'Tell us something we don't know!', I can't find other eggs with more letters...
      EDIT: OK, I found a few eggs. Tried anagraming what I have but still didn't find the right words. How many letters total?

@Necrotius
      I'm like AshCeci. I kept only the answers of previous levels. I remember a few answers of Gandalf so maybe I can help too. Send me what you have and I'll see what I remember.

And I'm officially in vacation for 1 week so I'll have plenty of time to play!!
      Last edited by Sparkino1; 03-20-2016, 02:43:49.

Comment

• Chewbacca

Can anyone help me on Oddpawn Strikes Back - Chewbacca. I cant figure out what the longest - scratch that - FASTEST thing is!
        Last edited by AshCeci; 03-20-2016, 03:16:59.

Comment

• Any clue for the longest?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparkino1 View Post
            Any clue for the longest?
            You're looking for something "man-made" and

Comment

• Thanks!!
              Finished Chewbacca.
              Onto Count Dooku.

That one was really easy.
              Onto Darth Maul.

This one was also pretty easy.
              Onto Darth Vader.

Wohou... I'm on a roll...
              Onto Dormé.

Now onto Han Solo.

And now Jabba the Hutt.

Jar Jar Binks now!
              Last edited by Sparkino1; 03-21-2016, 00:43:02.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sparkino1;1182994]Thanks!!
                Finished Chewbacca.[QUOTE]

Wait! I need help with Chewbacca! I never figured out the fastest thing!

Comment

• I'll PM you!

Just got to checkpoint: Lando

OK, I managed to get to Luke Skywalker. Got 2 eggs.
                  I gotta go to bed but will be back tomorrow...

AshCeci, Let me know if you need any help.
                  Last edited by Sparkino1; 03-21-2016, 04:21:16.

Comment

• I do with Dormé. I don't know where to start. I tried the makers and that did nothing.

EDIT: Is it one of those things where I need all the names and the names spell out a message?

EDIT 2: !!!

Onto the next one!
                    Last edited by AshCeci; 03-21-2016, 04:33:32.

Comment

• Obi-Wan Kenobi

I'm about to quit on Obi-Wan Kenobi.

I definitely know the guy but after 150 unsuccessful tries of writting his name differently, I'm gonna hope for help...
                      Last edited by Sparkino1; 03-22-2016, 00:45:57.

Comment

• Hey Sparkino!

You still on Obi-Wan? I just got to Jabba. I should be on for a bit (unless I decide to play a game).

Comment

• Yes, I'm still on the same level but I wrote the wrong title.
                          I'm on Qui-Gon Jinn and I stopped after 250 tries. I know the guy but can't find the right spelling...

Can you give me a hint on a previous Chapter on Foxtrot?
                          I think I know what changed but can't figure out how to put it in.
                          Last edited by Sparkino1; 03-23-2016, 00:57:35.

Comment

• I have to PM you for that...

Comment

• Hey AshCeci!!

So are you reaching me on Qui-Gon Jinn? I'm waiting for you there... I'm not trying anymore answers for that one!

Here is where I am on other chapters:
                              Some like it odd: Hotel = Got 2 eggs and stuck on the 'Event' one.
                              Return of the Pawn : Sauron = Got all the eggs until I reached the one with the ring. I tried eveything I could think of with all the letters and also the ones on the last pic but can't make anything out of them.
                              GramPawn Simpson: Bart = I believe I have all the eggs. Tried putting all the letters together but can't make anything out of them either.
                              Oddpawn Strikes Back: Qui-Gon Jinn = So frustrated on that one!!! I'm over 250 tries and I'm convinced I know that guy but can't find the right spelling.

And that's it.
                              I don't want to start another chapter until i finish at least one of the above.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• Hey Spark,

I'm working my way towards you. I had to get off earlier than anticipated yesterday. In the mean time....

Some Like it Odd: Hotel - Send me the last egg you got so I can see what you're talking about.
                                Return of the Pawn: Sauron - If you have all the letters, anagramm themm but take note that one of themm is unnecessary (take it out of the group).
                                GramPawn Simpson: Bart - Did you get the three eggs related to the anagram variations?

Comment

Working...
                                X