No announcement yet.

Arrogant Bastards present: BASTARD riddle contest 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive tried to add th enumbers as well but im not gettin anywhere thus far Anna
    i even tried to connect it with stars
    sigpic
    Best Riddling Buddies Ever: Vivi,Archaicdome,ShiningStar,Monkey,BizzaroChick,
    Teodd and of course Hunter

Comment

• seems like we need to do some math, thats what the little pic shows

ohhhhh ok

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• i read in the forum that u should ignore that bit tho shining...r u talkin bout the grass thing?
        sigpic

Comment

• but even the image is CALLED math??

nothing bad about being small, huh?!

LILLIs BABY-GIRL

Comment

• 'The grass does look a little like it might be trying to spell something but you can ignore it. The page's web address contains a useful hint.'

thats what i got in the forum hint from the moderator
            sigpic

Comment

• yeah thats what I was talking about the image name

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• so we got to get somethin bout predictions?so back to the tarots then eh

looks like teeod has abandoned us
                sigpic

Comment

• thats why i still think the tarot angle is somehow appropriate. but how!?!

Comment

• hm... the tarot card "the star" is just between the tower and the moon... does that mean anything????????

LILLIs BABY-GIRL

Comment

• yeah I think the tarot way is right. wellll lets try to look at tarot cards and see if we find these pictures

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• hahhaha i trid Nostr***** but it didnt work
                        the pictures are there shining we saw that some time back but still nothin
                        sigpic

Comment

• but it cannot be chance that the star is just between the tower and the moon...

LILLIs BABY-GIRL

Comment

• Sorry I was purchasing tickets to busch gardens and a hotel room. Its an amusement park about 6 hours away in virginia.

Comment

• yea that does look like it means somethin dosnt it Anna?

@teeod ooo u goin away this weekend sounds fun
                              sigpic

Comment

• but the hell WHAT????

LILLIs BABY-GIRL

Comment

Working...
                                X