Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl57

Anyone still here?
    Even a good night sleep and a walk in the park didin't clear up my mind enough for 57 (the speedlimit one), in desperate need of a little nudge...?!

edit: nvm, too easy...
    cheers crimson, and a good morning to you!

edit: now trying to name the blue stone on 59... What's up with the forum btw?
    Last edited by Iva; 07-22-2007, 16:39:51.

GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

Fly by the seat of your pants

sigpic

Comment

• Good morning, Iva!
      sigpic

Comment

• Level 42 "Files became folders..." I read the hints regarding
        I'm starting to get royally annoyed now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mommyruns_26.2
          Level 42 "Files became folders..." I read the hints regarding
          I'm starting to get royally annoyed now.
          PMed you

sigpic

Comment

• can somebody please pm me the answer for 25, the one with GIMP. cause i have a mac and i can't download it.

Comment

• At last I can get back in here! Is it me or has the forum been down?

Well I finished this riddle now woohooo.....also done Quickriddle whilst I was waiting on the forum lol...

Comment

• hya. still looking at 57 here. it's supposed to be 'too easy'. i dont get it.

edit: ok, i have it. just tried some answers without thinking and there it was. Why that answer?

oh well
                Last edited by VVV; 07-22-2007, 19:48:26.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnofsteel
                  can somebody please pm me the answer for 25, the one with GIMP. cause i have a mac and i can't download it.

That's where I'm stuck too. I don't really like downloading stuff onto my laptop but I did download GIMp. Now I wish I had stuck to my principles cos it made my computer freeze twice so I'm definitely not going to do that again!

Is there a kind soul out there who can help?

Comment

• Originally posted by lissy
                    That's where I'm stuck too. I don't really like downloading stuff onto my laptop but I did download GIMp. Now I wish I had stuck to my principles cos it made my computer freeze twice so I'm definitely not going to do that again!

Is there a kind soul out there who can help?
                    i can pm you the answer lissy if you not mind

Comment

• @ Lissy&johnofsteel: PMed you!

Now, would somebody be kind enough to give me a nudge on 65, keep staring at it (had to 'cause the forum was down) but just don't get it...

edit: oh Ace, oh Crimsonthread, oh anybody: help me on 65! I've sure learned a lot about that subject, all the meanings of the word...

sigpic

Comment

• Thanks Iva. And thanks for the offer Damar, but I've got it now.

And I know what you men about the forum Iva, I keep getting 'database error' or 'IE cannot display the page'. Very annoying when you're trying to riddle!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iva
                          @ Lissy&johnofsteel: PMed you!

Now, would somebody be kind enough to give me a nudge on 65, keep staring at it (had to 'cause the forum was down) but just don't get it...

edit: oh Ace, oh Crimsonthread, oh anybody: help me on 65! I've sure learned a lot about that subject, all the meanings of the word...
                          Look at the pic... what is it?

Search google you'll find it...

Ace
                          ------------------------------------------------
                          The Ace of Spades

Destination:Elsewhere The Online Riddle creator
                          http://www.destination-elsewhere.co.uk/

Many people never use their initiative because no one told them to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace of Spades
                            Look at the pic... what is it?

Search google you'll find it...

Ace
                            The only thing I know is what the pic-name tells me, I'm not very familiair with those things. The word has so many meanings, so it's hard just to find those, and then who's?? *sighs* have been thinking about it for too long, I guess...

sigpic

Comment

• Look for
                              sigpic

Comment

• Woa. I finished the whole thing! 66 is a damn stinger! thanx for the help, when most needed!

btw. can someone here recommend an equally decent riddle game. Browsing this forum, i dont know, there's too much choice. ty

Comment

Working...
                                X