Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on 24 if i put next level in url i go back to level 2, how does that happen

Comment

yeah.....im stupid Damar.....noticed that about 10 minutes ago and kept thinking it was the picture, never paid attention to the extension.

on to 25

EDIT: Figures i would need a picture editor when i cant install one. Any way to figure out this one without editting the picture?

Comment

huh?

Comment

the source in 25 mentions photoshop or GIMP which i have neither and where I am i cant install programs. Not sure if i can get past level 25 without either of these programs.

Comment

no, huh? which bit of source for 24 i don't get hints

Comment

look in the source and you should see what the next level should be....i overlooked it several times just pay attention to anything in the source with an extension.

Comment

style and level 24 is all i found can you pm me an idiot proof hint?

thankyou found it eventually

Comment

Originally posted by HJMUM
                  style and level 24 is all i found can you pm me an idiot proof hint?
                  pm sent hope it helps
                  When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

ok on 25 what is PSD?

Comment

Originally posted by HJMUM
                      ok on 25 what is PSD?
                      is an extension used for photoshop files
                      When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.

Comment

Could I use some help at lvl 17? To be honest I have no idea what the character would answer in the question.

Comment

Originally posted by s_e
                          Could I use some help at lvl 17? To be honest I have no idea what the character would answer in the question.

Comment

i need help on level 11 read the joke in source but still dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by blue
                              i need help on level 11 read the joke in source but still dont get it
                              hard to hint without giving the answer away i'll pm you

Comment

im stuck on 11 as well.. i hope my age doesen't get in the way of completing this riddle

Comment

Working...
                                X