No announcement yet.

Destination:Elsewhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just downloaded GIMP so I could do level 25, and this layer thing makes no sense to me. I love riddles but I am not a computer expert, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

• Level 25

Originally posted by Blondiebear
      I just downloaded GIMP so I could do level 25, and this layer thing makes no sense to me. I love riddles but I am not a computer expert, any tips would be greatly appreciated!
      Have you figured out what the other clues mean in the source?
      What is PSD, for instance??
      Then you'll know what to do with GIMP. You dont need to be a computer expert when you have google

Ace
      ------------------------------------------------
      The Ace of Spades

Destination:Elsewhere The Online Riddle creator
      http://www.destination-elsewhere.co.uk/

Many people never use their initiative because no one told them to.

Comment

• 42 anyone?
        The second part?

Comment

• I did have the PSD thing figured out, but now I have the document open and I'm stuck. I guess I'll keep playing with it.

OK, I have it now.

Comment

• k reli soz 2 b a pain bt on lvl 26, i've looked thru th source n i think i no wot ppl r tlkin bout wen they say ther r diferent e********* shown in it bt nuthin i try works, cn sum1 giv me a hint or pm me plz?
            xx

Blondiebear: look at th title, 'onions hav layers' tht shud help

Comment

• Heaven, the title's a big clue here. As is the pic name.
              sigpic

Comment

• yeh i think i get tht bit, was i supposed 2 go on a w******.
                how do u do th spoiler thingy? soz bt i dnt wnt 2 ruin it 4 anyone. . .

Comment

• Haha, I've been stuck on level 51 for three days now. Am I sad or what? Help please?

Comment

• lvl35

Crimson;I checked again the source code and try where ever it can be.But I couldn't find anywhere.Can I have some more clues pls??
                    I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Comment

• I've been stuck on 42 all day. Can anyone help please?

Comment

• Originally posted by lissy
                        I've been stuck on 42 all day. Can anyone help please?
                        do you want pm what you have try and i will try help you

Comment

• any help for lvl 35 pls???
                          I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Comment

• Ha ha. Thanks for the offer Damar but I've got the answer while I was pming you.
                            I was just telling you the answers I had tried when it occured to me I hadn't tried one, so in a way you did help. Thanks.

Comment

• Please could someone help me with 35 - the second part of it? I can't work it out!!

EDIT: Oh forget that!!! LOL Post and solve!!!

Comment

• can you help me on lvl 35 puppydog??
                                cos I couldn't get it at all

can u pm??

Comment

Working...
                                X