No announcement yet.

Avada Kedavra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

notice how the words are backwards...like you would need a mirror to read them....so all you need to know is the name of the mirror that harry loved to look at in the first book :-)

Comment

the one with the map and the dot

NEVER MIND I GOT IT

Comment

got lvl 7 thanks tennis
        Not to change the subject...but have you ever chased chickens?

Comment

welcome i'm still working through some other levels so let me know if u need help i might be able to help u

Comment

Level 9 anyone?

Comment

i'm stuck on 9..the red logo is called V****** and the lightning bolt is called O*** but i can't figure out how to put them together
              Last edited by Mistery; 08-09-2007, 06:24:11.

Comment

level six-when I first saw it I thought it was to be an easy level but I have tried tons of things and am not getting it pretty sure I just messing up the wording help anyone

Comment

Originally posted by TXGIRL
                  level six-when I first saw it I thought it was to be an easy level but I have tried tons of things and am not getting it pretty sure I just messing up the wording help anyone
                  Look at the picture. The quote doesn't really matter.

Comment

im stuck right where you are tennis. tx, what are the kids doing in the picture?

Comment

yea I tried what is being done in the picture both exactly and in a broad and exactly where they are in the picture the name and full name of the characters involved I'm missing something and what the name of the picture is in photo bucket

Comment

this is the page i found the symbols for level 9 at macncheeserunt: http://www.carspyshots.net/zerothread?id=12674

maybe you can make more sense of the symbols?

Comment

try the spell

(sorry can someone tell me how to do a dang spoiler? lol)

sorry i dont know if i can make much more sense of it. i found them myself here:

http://info.org.il/logos/logos_all.html

Comment

But what is Hermione doing in the picture?

Comment

the spell that makes things flyyyyy!!!!

by the way tennis, the newsstand in Vauxhall Road is where Tom Marvolo Riddle bought his diary (Chamber of secrets)

hmmmmmm

Comment

OH my god I figured out why the answer wouldn't work... I had accidentally put a space in the url and not realized so even when I had put in the right answer it hadn't worked

yea I am the brightest crayon in the box

Thanks for helping me

Comment

Working...
                                X