No announcement yet.

Amnesya (Special thread for level AD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, there is a level 5B, it's about .....

...... but I couldn't find a solution for it!
    About level 5A, I get AOGEOGDT from the first letters.

@ beth21 ... why are you so sure about? It would be a little strange for it to be a fake one because it is a part of AA-AE group! And if it is a fake, where should we go now?
    Last edited by Costanze; 08-07-2007, 10:22:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Costanze
      Well, there is a level 5B, it's about .....
      good... and how do you get there ? (from which level?)
      If you are pm'ing about any level, please post the level's number rather than just the level's title.

Comment

Originally posted by scorpion_9
        good... and how do you get there ? (from which level?)
        You get there by completing 5A... There are 8 pictures.
        I'll PM you how to combine them...
        Amnesya riddle AD <=> Easily darned mad

Comment

If anyone of you goes beyond the lvl 5B, could he or she let me know how to do it? I looked at the name of the pic and I thought I needed to put in the url the 3 other possibilities ..... but it didn't work
          It's just curiosity to know if there is a level 5C and eventually if it could help us to manage the AD
          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Costanze
            If anyone of you goes beyond the lvl 5B, could he or she let me know how to do it? I looked at the name of the pic and I thought I needed to put in the url the 3 other possibilities ..... but it didn't work
            It's just curiosity to know if there is a level 5C and eventually if it could help us to manage the AD
            Thank you

I never went to those levels because I knew they were fake, but I am thinking now maybe I should. I think someone PMed me the link to it so I will try and go there tonight.....from what I hear, my idea about it is a new one so maybe that is another route we can go....I haven't found anything substancial yet but I am still working on that theory until I wear it out completely, but if someone wants to help me with that idea when they get done with the 5A and 5B idea that would be awesome....I would like to talk to someone about it who is working with the same ideas as I am...I don't like to be alone lol!!! jk!!!!

Comment

what about checking each movie at the end of every 10th level?

for example the movie before 60;squid talks about "ten more minutes"

i am doing this right now....

or what if the answer for AC is a fake,so we are on FAKE AD?

remember a certain level which you got to fake if you put the obvious answer so i tried looking for v***** + d*****,nothing so far
              Last edited by great_dane; 08-07-2007, 23:58:54.

Comment

Speaking of fake theories: Why was there never highscore for 51-60? Perhaps they were all fake! And the 4 gates was fake! And all the A levels! And we entered the too obvious answers in the tutorial and have been going fake EVER SINCE LEVEL 1!!! AHH it's all a conspiracy to drive us insane and make us lose our minds!

I'm already well underway...

Comment

Actually there were several strange things around the game.
                  The short clips, the twenty fake levels 53-60, 5A and 5B, the missed highscore 51-60 as you said. There MUST be something .... over 2.000.000 of people and no one who thinks as the makers of the game did? It sounds impossible, it seems impossible, it's impossible!
                  We gotta make it!!!!

Comment

I myself always wondered why all those double letters in the jungle (4-gates) where put there? Probably as a diversion, just as the extra explorer notes...

Comment

.... or they are just pics names! The jungle is quite big, maybe those letters on every pic help you to be not lost! I'll check it tomorrow ... now it's too late to back into the jungle

Comment

confused

this whole thing is confusing me lol!! if this is a fake level, what level do we go back to? AC, the gates, another level that we could have possibly went wrong? this is total madness.....I wish Squid or Dukes would just get on one of these forums and just tell us which direction to go, but we all know that isn't going to happen....it's going to drive me mad!!!!

Comment

After hearing from someone else working on this that this is the brick wall everyone's hit, I've decided to try and look at this problem from a different angle. So far, I've found two.

Comment

If they are 60° angles, that could mean something .... but the pic wasn't made by Amnesya creators. Look at this:

http://www.salaisetkansiot.net

Comment

Hi costanze

*** important ***

just found out that we are been fooled all over again.

on level 60,when trying to enter password...you can enter any combination after the word r*******

isn't that a little bit suspicious?

so maybe jungle is a fake?

anyway,i need help on 59-5A, assuming i got all letters correctly ,what next?

Last edited by great_dane; 08-08-2007, 15:31:11.

Comment

Hi great_dane!
                                Mmm .... it's very very suspicious!
                                Why do you think Jungle is a fake and why not the other ones?
                                I PM you about the 5A.

Comment

Working...
                                X